Balanced solution

Posted by Reviewer1912677 on Oct 23, 2009

Appears to be reducing excess estrogen without unwanted side effects.

Making a Difference

Posted by Reviewer2534323 on Dec 25, 2011

Have only been using EstroSense for a few weeks, but I do notice a difference in how I feel. I've been estrogen dominant for many years & am finally getting some true relief through diet change (thanks to gluten intolerance) & supplements. This is making a noticeable difference. I recommend giving it a try.

seems good

Posted by 5531350023749083855 on Apr 30, 2015

I have been taking this for 3 months, the first month was fine, it worked on my acne, but from the second month, it seems doesn't work well on my acne, but it is good for my period,my period comes regularly now, so generally it is a good product

I guess it's working

Posted by 5591952120750033567 on May 03, 2016

I've been taking it for a couple of weeks. I guess it's working in the way I hoped, or contributing. I haven't had any bad endometrial symptoms. But I'm near menopause, so I don't know if that's part of the reason too. No complaints about it though.

good

Posted by 4701828597705879783 on May 10, 2016

Seems like a good product! Thanks

great for PMS

Posted by Reviewer2957746 on Oct 26, 2009

My girlfriend takes this and she (and I!) have noticed a definite improvement with her moods around her period. Her breasts are not too sore anymore either but she is taking Vitex as well... Unfortunately, her cramps are still there in full force so it didn't do too much for that..

soy free

Posted by Reviewer3140422 on May 19, 2010

Ive been using this for a while and feel better with it. It is one of the few products of its kind that does not have soy in it.Most products have that as a main ingredient.

EstroSense

Posted by Reviewer3100543 on Jul 06, 2011

Only been taking them for less than a month. So far so good. Hoping for diminished symptoms.