mediocre product taste wise

Posted by Reviewer1874122 on Sep 09, 2010

was not all that keen on this product had a very bitter taste also the powder was very lumpy.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1874863 on Sep 03, 2010

I have severe CFS and am getting help with thyroid, gluten free diet, strong probiotics (which I also buy from iherb), and adrenal support. This is definitley on my list of favorite products. I notice a little energy boost from it and I think it helps me feel better overall. My husband takes it, too. Says it helps him sleep better. I take some b-5 (pantothetic acid) along with this product. I still take a multi-vitamin as well, haven't settle on which one yet. So far the New Chapter Daily One seems best, easiest to get down.

Mag Sense

Posted by Reviewer3032426 on May 10, 2010

Very good rec by my N. P.health care person for jumpy leg muscles it has helped a lot.

very effective for aches and pains

Posted by rejuvenationmd on Apr 16, 2010

tastes great too! My container says free of artificial preservatives, colors, sweeteners, as well as dairy, wheat and yeast but didn't address gluten when the other ingredients read "natural flavors" so I called the company and they said that they are slowly getting gluten-free written on the container. They are making it in Canada which has stricter guidelines than USA in that EVERY batch is tested!

MagSense

Posted by Reviewer3013611 on Feb 09, 2010

LOVE it. It lets me do more physical activities without being bed ridden for days after. I have fibromyalgia or something and the simple thigs can be debilitating. I drink this in the morning and I have mild/normal muscle soreness. I love it so much, I don't even realize that it tastes like dirty feet!

Great for children too

Posted by Reviewer1649407 on Jan 12, 2010

We use this for our autistic son. It helps with his nervousness.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1956885 on Aug 28, 2009

Needed a magnesium that I could take without buffering with food.

THe Best One I have tried

Posted by Reviewer1814180 on Aug 24, 2009

I have tried many products that are Magnesium/Malic Acid combinations for muscle pain and relaxation. I heard about a product called Fibrocare that I heard worked wonders for others. This product did nothing for me and I stayed with it for a while. I purchased another brand at Whole Foods, also in caplet form......did nothing. I began feeling like the combination of of magnesium and malic acid for muscle aches and pains really did not do much no matter what brand you buy. Then I thought I would try this powdered form. OMG. There had been a tremendous change in muscle pain, not to mention sleeping better. I took this product to my "holistic" doctor and he read the back of the jar and asked me where I got this product. He wrote down the information because he is going to order this for his practice. He and I like the other supplements in the product as well. I am going to stock up on this item, because if I miss a few nights, I feel it and cannot sleep as well.

Great Magnesium.

Posted by Reviewer1806652 on May 15, 2009

Great product, helped with muscle stiffness, relaxation. Eased my son`s restless legs & heart palpitations after a couple of doses. I`m confident that in a few more days of use that he will be feeling 100% better. Many people are low in Magnesium which is the cause of so many complaints. Magnesium has over 300 functions in the body. Love this one, will buy again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »