Mennosense

Posted by Reviewer1155845 on Sep 01, 2009

It dramatically reduces my hot flashes, but it took about a month to start working. I highly recommend it.

Great product but use caution

Posted by 4738781059998701500 on Oct 29, 2014

I used this product for 2 months and was very pleased with the results. When however I wanted to give my system a break due to stomach upset, mentioned in the side effects, I suffered 2 days of serious depression. Besides the stomach upset, I didn't want to get out of bed and felt suicidal. Could be because I started my period again while stopping the pills. Please be advised coming off the product isn't a walk in the park. Check ALL the reports of side effects before taking this product.

Works

Posted by Reviewer1429744 on Nov 22, 2009

I have used this product for several months, it helps with all the problems that come with menopause. It has almost completely stopped the hot flashes that were my main problem.

Yes, it works

Posted by Reviewer1600277 on May 22, 2010

My mother takes this and her night-time hot flashes went away after 1.5 weeks. No sweat!(no pun intended). Great formulation!

Works wonders

Posted by Reviewer2061450 on Oct 09, 2009

Completely eliminated my hot flashes for about a year. Then they returned, but a lot milder than before I started the Menosense. I think this is what can happen with black cohosh and is not the fault of this specific product.

This really works.

Posted by Reviewer2112984 on Jan 10, 2010

My hotflashes have decreased 3/4s. The strength of the hot flashes have decreased also (not so hot). so has the duration.

Seems to help

Posted by Reviewer2323196 on Feb 09, 2013

This product did seem to alleviate the hot flashes and foggy brain syndromes I have been experiences since menopause is full on now. It is not perfect, and I still get hot flashes, but not in the frequency and severity that they had been before I started using it. My mental function has improved as well. It's a great improvement and I intend to continue using it.

Menosense

Posted by Reviewer2929323 on Mar 18, 2011

The best stuff for hot flashes as I get a lot . I still get them but mild and not so many. Instead of every hour only a couple in 24 hours. I do take 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening. This company has the best price and very good delivery. I will for sure buy from them again.

very good product

Posted by Reviewer3236510 on Apr 26, 2010

I have been pleasantly surprised how well this product has helped with easing up the hot flashes. I was having many of them all of a sudden, so ordered your product and amazingly it has slowed almost to none!!

Excellent Support for Hot Flashes

Posted by Reviewer3263537 on Jun 30, 2011

Finally, I found a formula that really works! To be frank this formula did not eliminate my hot flashes and night sweats 100% percent, but it certainly reduced considerably unpleasant rush of heat, perspiration and dizziness. I have to mention that I take 6 capsules all together: 2 capsules in a morning, 2 in the middle of the day and 2 before bed. Now at least I can sleep through the night without drowning in night sweats :-)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »