Menosense

Posted by 5522530365957640322 on Feb 28, 2015

Perfect! Love this product ! Highly reccomend it

Great product but use caution

Posted by 4738781059998701500 on Oct 29, 2014

I used this product for 2 months and was very pleased with the results. When however I wanted to give my system a break due to stomach upset, mentioned in the side effects, I suffered 2 days of serious depression. Besides the stomach upset, I didn't want to get out of bed and felt suicidal. Could be because I started my period again while stopping the pills. Please be advised coming off the product isn't a walk in the park. Check ALL the reports of side effects before taking this product.

Seems to help

Posted by Reviewer2323196 on Feb 09, 2013

This product did seem to alleviate the hot flashes and foggy brain syndromes I have been experiences since menopause is full on now. It is not perfect, and I still get hot flashes, but not in the frequency and severity that they had been before I started using it. My mental function has improved as well. It's a great improvement and I intend to continue using it.

hot flush help

Posted by Reviewer2333711 on Dec 12, 2012

making a difference

Help

Posted by Reviewer2114807 on Dec 06, 2011

This product works great for my oldest daughter but I have been diagnosed with M.S. & it's given me some adverse affects.

Menopause, wasn't a problem

Posted by Reviewer2544241 on Aug 22, 2011

good hormone balancer, certainly decreased menopausal symptoms for me.

Excellent Support for Hot Flashes

Posted by Reviewer3263537 on Jun 30, 2011

Finally, I found a formula that really works! To be frank this formula did not eliminate my hot flashes and night sweats 100% percent, but it certainly reduced considerably unpleasant rush of heat, perspiration and dizziness. I have to mention that I take 6 capsules all together: 2 capsules in a morning, 2 in the middle of the day and 2 before bed. Now at least I can sleep through the night without drowning in night sweats :-)

MonoSense

Posted by Reviewer2540318 on Apr 05, 2011

This was the first time I ordered from iHerb.com but I have ordered this product from a different on-line company in the past. This bottle of MenoSense capsules have a funny taste as though one of the capsules have broken coating the other capsules with a foul taste. The first time I ordered from a different company there was no taste to the product. I won't be ordering this product from iHerb.com again.

Menosense

Posted by Reviewer2929323 on Mar 18, 2011

The best stuff for hot flashes as I get a lot . I still get them but mild and not so many. Instead of every hour only a couple in 24 hours. I do take 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening. This company has the best price and very good delivery. I will for sure buy from them again.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1201512 on Sep 20, 2010

It works after you use it for about two month. I still get my hot flashes , but they are not as strong as before and I don't get them as often. I will try to use it for another month and see what happened. So far it works.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »