Thyrosense

Posted by Reviewer2730362 on May 01, 2009

The product has been helpful. It arrived quickly. I have hypothyroidism and the thyrosense has helped me feel more energetic. I will continue to use this product.

ThyroSense

Posted by Reviewer2893240 on May 06, 2010

This product was recommended to me by a nutritionist while I was wintering in Florida. The doctor told me to lose about 15 pounds because of my arthritis in my knees. The weight was not coming off at all until I started taking this product. Although I'm not losing weight quickly, it is coming off steadily. This makes me happy.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1879943 on Mar 03, 2010

This was recommended to me for my hypothyroid problem. Since I started taking these, my energy level seems to have increased and I generally feel better. I will continue to buy these.

Great Product!!

Posted by Reviewer3064214 on Oct 08, 2009

This works great for a thyroid condition. It has good ingredients in it, but you must supplement this product with selenium (also needed for proper thyroid function).

Long standing use

Posted by Reviewer2544241 on Aug 22, 2011

I have been using this for several years as a natural thyroid support.

Just Great!

Posted by NaturalMystics on Aug 08, 2012

2 of these a day keeps me from being foggy headed and depressed due to a low-active thyroid. Also no more super heavy menses. I love it!

thryo sense

Posted by 5440780117057987469 on Oct 08, 2013

I have used this for yrs and love the product!!! I can really tell when I don't take it. It's a great buy and works well

forget prescriptions

Posted by Reviewer1309563 on Apr 08, 2016

after 10 years of 'script levothroxine, with continued drop in throid, my feet and toenails were killing me. Tried this and within three weeks I could touch my toenails, month later could clip with clippers instead of wire cutters, and when I tested normal on my throid test, and told my CNP woman about this - she dismissed it entirely! "You know herbs cannot work." yeah, ignorant. This really works.

thyroid support

Posted by Reviewer2333711 on Dec 12, 2012

havent had to increase my synthroid since beginning to take this product over 10 years ago

Works!

Posted by Reviewer3285703 on Jan 19, 2012

I use this to avoid medication. It really works. I also discovered that many of my other issues such as menstrual cramps and acne were greatly improved (I didn't know a faulty thyroid can cause these symptoms).

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »