forget prescriptions

Posted by Reviewer1309563 on Apr 08, 2016

after 10 years of 'script levothroxine, with continued drop in throid, my feet and toenails were killing me. Tried this and within three weeks I could touch my toenails, month later could clip with clippers instead of wire cutters, and when I tested normal on my throid test, and told my CNP woman about this - she dismissed it entirely! "You know herbs cannot work." yeah, ignorant. This really works.

NF, ThyroSense

Posted by 5565444432658154144 on Feb 24, 2014

This product has been in use by my spouse for a several years. It is an excellent product with great results. We have an issue with delivery. This order was placed over six weeks ago and is still not here. We enjoy the cost savings and the excellent product quality. But may have to go elsewhere if the shipping or delivery continue.

Excellent Support

Posted by Reviewer3358576 on Jan 25, 2014

Thanks for this product.........offers me excellent support to enjoy my day...........

thryo sense

Posted by 5440780117057987469 on Oct 08, 2013

I have used this for yrs and love the product!!! I can really tell when I don't take it. It's a great buy and works well

thyroid relief

Posted by Reviewer3203050 on Jun 10, 2013

very happy with this product and delivery as per usual was very prompt from iherb, love the service.

try another brand

Posted by Kyriaki on Jan 12, 2013

i tried this to see if it works like another brand i've been using for a long time, hoping that it might not have the side-effects that the other did. Unfortunately, it didn't have the good effects of the other one, so hanging round and waiting to see if it didn't have the bad side effects was pointless.

thyroid support

Posted by Reviewer2333711 on Dec 12, 2012

havent had to increase my synthroid since beginning to take this product over 10 years ago

Just Great!

Posted by NaturalMystics on Aug 08, 2012

2 of these a day keeps me from being foggy headed and depressed due to a low-active thyroid. Also no more super heavy menses. I love it!

great formulation

Posted by Reviewer2444907 on Feb 08, 2012

I like this formulation and it is easily tolerated.

Works!

Posted by Reviewer3285703 on Jan 19, 2012

I use this to avoid medication. It really works. I also discovered that many of my other issues such as menstrual cramps and acne were greatly improved (I didn't know a faulty thyroid can cause these symptoms).

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »