New To iHerb?

Natural Factors, WomenSense, ThyroSense, Thyroid, 60 Veggie Caps

Mr J Mott (on behalf of my wife) from England

Posted by Reviewer2422018 on May 18, 2008

In England, testing for underactive thyroid is a little hit and miss. It does not seem to be recognised that marginal underactivity (which will not be detected with traditional testing) can still play havoc with one's body. My wife has suffered effects (tirdness, and low metabolic rate etc. - struggle to lose weight even on a calorie restrictive diet) most of her adult life (over 20 years). My wife is aware of the potential for many of the ingredients in this product to have a positive effect on an underactive thyroid. Individually taken, my wife has not had much success. Used in the combination and in the proportions contained in this product, seems to have a beneficial effect. My wife thinks that she has more energy after just using it a few weeks. So whilst early days, we will defeinately be purchasing some more to see if the early positive results continue. Thank you.

pick me up

Posted by Reviewer2136098 on Mar 07, 2009

The Thyrosense really helped to increase my energy and sense of well being I fet so run down and tired and knew I needed something My hair was thinning and I felt constant fatigue Now I feel I have more energy and can keep going all day Sue

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2822272 on Jul 29, 2008

I really think this product helps me. It is even potent enough to take just one a day.

Natural Factors, ThyroSense

Posted by Reviewer2178862 on Sep 27, 2008

I don't know if this is the magic pill since it's not the only thing I take, but I started taking this and Slendatrol at the same time and have lost 10 pounds and have tons of energy with no side effects at all. Terrific product.

LOTS OF ENERGY!!

Posted by Reviewer2594866 on Jan 27, 2009

Worried I may have a slow thyroid; tried these -- well, I have so much more energy now! And I will see if it also helps with weight loss (too early to tell.)