Mr J Mott (on behalf of my wife) from England

Posted by Reviewer2422018 on May 18, 2008

In England, testing for underactive thyroid is a little hit and miss. It does not seem to be recognised that marginal underactivity (which will not be detected with traditional testing) can still play havoc with one's body. My wife has suffered effects (tirdness, and low metabolic rate etc. - struggle to lose weight even on a calorie restrictive diet) most of her adult life (over 20 years). My wife is aware of the potential for many of the ingredients in this product to have a positive effect on an underactive thyroid. Individually taken, my wife has not had much success. Used in the combination and in the proportions contained in this product, seems to have a beneficial effect. My wife thinks that she has more energy after just using it a few weeks. So whilst early days, we will defeinately be purchasing some more to see if the early positive results continue. Thank you.

LOTS OF ENERGY!!

Posted by Reviewer2594866 on Jan 27, 2009

Worried I may have a slow thyroid; tried these -- well, I have so much more energy now! And I will see if it also helps with weight loss (too early to tell.)

Natural Factors, ThyroSense

Posted by Reviewer2178862 on Sep 27, 2008

I don't know if this is the magic pill since it's not the only thing I take, but I started taking this and Slendatrol at the same time and have lost 10 pounds and have tons of energy with no side effects at all. Terrific product.

pick me up

Posted by Reviewer2136098 on Mar 07, 2009

The Thyrosense really helped to increase my energy and sense of well being I fet so run down and tired and knew I needed something My hair was thinning and I felt constant fatigue Now I feel I have more energy and can keep going all day Sue

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2822272 on Jul 29, 2008

I really think this product helps me. It is even potent enough to take just one a day.

Useful

Posted by robingiles on Apr 29, 2008

My wife, has been taking hypothyroid medication for a long time. She recently started taking a supplement with very similar ingredients, which certainly improved her mood and energy. This product should therefore be useful, and the price is good.

GREAT SUPPLEMENT

Posted by Reviewer2224098 on Jun 23, 2011

I am hypothyroid. I have been feeling and sleeping much better since taking this supplement. I will definitely purchase again.

Excelent

Posted by Reviewer3316886 on Jan 28, 2013

This combination of nutrients surprisingly has improved markedly me I have less fatigue and I've lost weight, have more energy

Really Helps

Posted by NaturalMystics on Aug 08, 2012

2 a day and I have noticed a very big difference. I feel like I can get on with my life now :D

Patty

Posted by Reviewer1128825 on Oct 15, 2008

I am happy with this product. I have much more energy. Thanks!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »