Natural Factors, Zinc Citrate, 15 mg, 90 Tablets

Reviews 4-star

Zinc citrate has high absoprtion, zinc is also important mineral!

Posted by LivingNatural on Oct 23, 2012

Zinc citrate is one of the best forms of zinc, citrate form has really good absorption. Zinc boosts natural testosterone levels and is good for nervous system. I can remmonnend this Natural factors 15mg zinc prodcut but there is also 50mg tablest which are even cheaper. Remember that when you are taking alot of zinc your body will lose copper. I take usually 30-45mg before going to sleep.

Trading Manager

Posted by Reviewer2379914 on Aug 07, 2008

Its price is reasonable (or even cheap) and I feel that its quality is very good. However, in my own opinion, its white cap design is not good because I can hardly contain 1 pce of it by its white cap when I would like to take it (I have to use another cap to contain 1 pce of it for my taking, so troublesome) and thus I deducted 1 star in its rating.

Good product