Zinc Citrate

Posted by 5349008008412320446 on Mar 29, 2014

I love this! I'm a woman and I feel great while taking these tablets. I take one daily. The weather in my city is crazy, the sun is shining but there's oh so much wind in the same time and in the evening there's fog. My body has to face these changes and before taking Zinc I had headaches almost daily. Now they have reduced and I don't feel menstrual pain anymore.

Nice dose...

Posted by Reviewer1908266 on Feb 02, 2010

...for when you just don't need 50 mg or even 25 mg. I'd prefer a capsule, but am thrilled at this point just to find the 15 mg.

Best form and dose

Posted by Reviewer2613852 on Feb 05, 2009

Citrate is the most absorbable form of zinc. (It's what the body uses.) Anything more than 15 mg is overkill at best and potentially harmful. I aim for 22-25 mg/day zinc from diet + supplements.

15 mg zinc citrate...

Posted by Reviewer2098155 on Jun 23, 2009

Zinc is necessary for over a hundred enzymes but more is not always better. The recommended dose is is 15 mg, but the local store only carry 30 to 50 mg. dose. I started taking this product last fall and was pleased that my usual winter the viruses lasted less than 2 weeks, instead of the usual month or longer. I also need gluten free products & have had no adverse effects from this & other Natural Factors products.

Zinc citrate has high absoprtion, zinc is also important mineral!

Posted by LivingNatural on Oct 23, 2012

Zinc citrate is one of the best forms of zinc, citrate form has really good absorption. Zinc boosts natural testosterone levels and is good for nervous system. I can remmonnend this Natural factors 15mg zinc prodcut but there is also 50mg tablest which are even cheaper. Remember that when you are taking alot of zinc your body will lose copper. I take usually 30-45mg before going to sleep.

Small tablet, convenient, clean

Posted by Reviewer1485718 on Jul 30, 2007

Nice small tablets. This is important for people who consume mass quantities of supplements! Note to other companies: Please leave out all the extra filler, which makes big tables and capsules! Also, this product seems to cause NO headaches or stomach upset. Reasonably priced.

Great Zinc.

Posted by Reviewer2493373 on Jul 21, 2010

The RDA for Zinc is 9mg for women and 11mg for men. This is by comparison a high dose, considering it will be 15mg in addition to whatever you get via diet. It's a shame that almost all the zinc supplements use astonishingly high doses... 25-100mg. Too much can be as bad as too little. I chose this one.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2969051 on Nov 25, 2012

Great form of zinc, very absorbable.

Trading Manager

Posted by Reviewer2379914 on Aug 07, 2008

Its price is reasonable (or even cheap) and I feel that its quality is very good. However, in my own opinion, its white cap design is not good because I can hardly contain 1 pce of it by its white cap when I would like to take it (I have to use another cap to contain 1 pce of it for my taking, so troublesome) and thus I deducted 1 star in its rating.

Pleased with the zinc tablets

Posted by Reviewer1297064 on Feb 28, 2009

I need 15mg tablets of Zinc to balance out diets for my dogs. Natural Factors zinc citrate was recommended by a nutritionist.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »