Immunity

Posted by 5633230194414981714 on Dec 12, 2015

Take this bottle in the fall and spring time and keep the colds and flu away

This is Silver *Protein* and potentially harmful (see website dr Mercola)

Posted by 4892467469086444459 on Feb 11, 2015

This is not the promised Colloidal Silver but Silver Protein. This is the fluid that can give you Argyria (what turns your skin blue). Read about it on the website of dr Mercola, the article about the "New guidelines released for safe usage of colloidal silver supplements". It's 500ppm, its amber / dark brown and I didn;t shake it personally but another reviewer did and he/she said it foamed. I so regret I bought this. I bought it because it was cheaper but it isn't exactly *that* cheap. I really don't have a clue how to not make this a complete useless buy. Thirty dollars!

Works for Me!

Posted by 5196770299331640091 on Jan 04, 2015

Have used this diluted to stave off illness in the midst of a sick family, to heal minor injuries, and used full strength on a bandaid I applied to my finger burned badly while cooking. Relieved nasty burn pain and healed in one day. I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't tried it. I don't know about the review implying that this is fraudulently labelled. I've also read something about silver that "foams," but this doesn't hold the bubbles any longer than the 30PPM Silver Bullet solution, so I think the reviewer is mistaken. Giving them the benefit of the doubt even though they don't say how they know the foaming claim is true.

This product is SILVER PROTEIN

Posted by 4881923424921085829 on Nov 18, 2014

I am so disappointed that I didn't do through enough research before spending so much money on this little bottle. This product is labelled as a "true colloid" when in fact it is a silver protein colloid (the kind that causes argyria). This product is unsafe and this company is guilty of false advertising. I am too scared to use it. To test a silver product for silver protein, you shake the bottle and if foam appears on the top, it is silver protein. This product foams. Do your research and don't buy this product. It contains unlisted protein (casein I believe, or gelatin), silver proteins are known to contain bacteria and should not be ingested, put into eyes, ears, sinuses or lungs.

Silver Does Work

Posted by Bluebird68 on Jan 16, 2014

Yes it does ! We have proven it by relief from a serious staph infection !

A must for your medicine chest!

Posted by ManxKat on Dec 13, 2013

We have used this for years on ourselves and animals, cats in particular.Get it while you can!

high quality product

Posted by 5571502080885345193 on Nov 05, 2013

high quality product

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Oct 08, 2013

Like that it's high concentration - save on shipping costs! Very effective wash for abrasions/lesions/wounds for humans and cats. Haven't taken it internally yet.

Concentrated; Works Well

Posted by 4665368841171548204 on Apr 26, 2013

Just remember to increase probiotics whenever taking it, as it kills bacteria- even the good stuff. For this reason, never take it for prolonged periods.

AMAZING!!!

Posted by honestreviews1 on Apr 13, 2013

This works like a charm! My son had cough with phlegm, and it wasn't cured even after 3 visits! I gave up with the doctor, and used this colloidal silver, it worked overnight! And after 3 days, he's cured! I had sore throat, and I put 15 drops in my orange juice before I went to sleep. Sore throat is gone the next day. This is just AMAZING! For safe use of colloidal silver, don't forget to check http://www.silversafety.org/ I follow the instructions from silversafety.org, not the directions on the bottle. I also like that this is highly concentrated. Saves so much on shipping costs!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »