Best For Taste

Posted by Reviewer1264243 on Feb 28, 2013

Of all the cherry concentrates I have tried, this is the best for taste. I take cherries for gout which seems to work with no attacks for over a year now. I usually use the Dynamic brand, but the last consignment was thin and had lost it,s taste and consistancy. I am sure this brand will do the same job, tho I might be drinking more for just the great taste. iHerb delivered to my door in UK, 36 hours. Well done iHerb I will be back for more.

Natural Sources, 100% Black Cherry Concentrate

Posted by Reviewer1950572 on Aug 27, 2008

This product along with the Now black cherry caps and Hyland's Arnica Montana 30x tablets has saved my life. I was not even pain free at night in bed. I could not walk without a cane and my day was over in an hour. I would have to go home and put ice on my back and lie down for hours. With this combination I can now go out for longer periods of time. I hope this helps people that are being crippled with arthritis as I am.

BROUGH MY GOUT TO A SCHREECHING HALT.

Posted by Reviewer3286025 on Mar 13, 2010

HAD GOUT IN BOTH BIG TOES, COULD NOT EVEN WEAR SOCKS. AFTER TWO BOTTLES I CAN NOW WEAR MY SHOES AGAIN AND CAN WALK WITHOUT LIMPING. THANK YOU VERY MUCH. RAYMOND F. MALEA

Win - Win

Posted by Reviewer2209303 on Oct 03, 2011

Product seems to have prevented previously repeating Gout attacks. I take 2 tablespoon daily in a glass of water. Very pleasant taste. This was my 2nd shipment of the product. Bottles were better protected in this shipment(no cracked tops). I just recommended this product to my Oncologist who also suffers Gout attacks.

Black Cherry Concentrate

Posted by Reviewer2281887 on Oct 16, 2007

The taste is great despite the healthful low sugar content. I drink it mixed with plain carbonated water. The only improvement I can suggest is to use organic black cherries.

gout preventative

Posted by Reviewer2288109 on Oct 28, 2010

This is great. I take it daily in milk to help prevent gout, and have tried all brands and find this at least as good and it tastes nicer. I'm convinced that it works and 'touch wood' haven't had an attack for over a year. I will take it forever!

Natural Sources, 100% Black Cherry Concentrate

Posted by Reviewer2305890 on Oct 17, 2011

Great taste. Think it is helping to lower my uric acid level. Mix it with l T lecithin granules to make a drink and Seltzer water.

Authentic cherry taste

Posted by Reviewer2344984 on Mar 02, 2012

Healthy and loaded with antioxidants. Really good taste (a lot better than Dynamic Health's version).

Very palitable

Posted by Reviewer1999801 on Feb 07, 2012

I like the flavour but too soon to gauge effect on gout symptoms though they do seem to have improved significantly with the Cherry condensate and fresh cherrys

Tastes good

Posted by Reviewer2030067 on May 09, 2011

I like this juice a lot and it's very good value for money.