Natural Sources, 100% Black Cherry Concentrate

Posted by Reviewer1950572 on Aug 27, 2008

This product along with the Now black cherry caps and Hyland's Arnica Montana 30x tablets has saved my life. I was not even pain free at night in bed. I could not walk without a cane and my day was over in an hour. I would have to go home and put ice on my back and lie down for hours. With this combination I can now go out for longer periods of time. I hope this helps people that are being crippled with arthritis as I am.

Best For Taste

Posted by Reviewer1264243 on Feb 28, 2013

Of all the cherry concentrates I have tried, this is the best for taste. I take cherries for gout which seems to work with no attacks for over a year now. I usually use the Dynamic brand, but the last consignment was thin and had lost it,s taste and consistancy. I am sure this brand will do the same job, tho I might be drinking more for just the great taste. iHerb delivered to my door in UK, 36 hours. Well done iHerb I will be back for more.

BROUGH MY GOUT TO A SCHREECHING HALT.

Posted by Reviewer3286025 on Mar 13, 2010

HAD GOUT IN BOTH BIG TOES, COULD NOT EVEN WEAR SOCKS. AFTER TWO BOTTLES I CAN NOW WEAR MY SHOES AGAIN AND CAN WALK WITHOUT LIMPING. THANK YOU VERY MUCH. RAYMOND F. MALEA

Black Cherry Concentrate

Posted by Reviewer2281887 on Oct 16, 2007

The taste is great despite the healthful low sugar content. I drink it mixed with plain carbonated water. The only improvement I can suggest is to use organic black cherries.

Win - Win

Posted by Reviewer2209303 on Oct 03, 2011

Product seems to have prevented previously repeating Gout attacks. I take 2 tablespoon daily in a glass of water. Very pleasant taste. This was my 2nd shipment of the product. Bottles were better protected in this shipment(no cracked tops). I just recommended this product to my Oncologist who also suffers Gout attacks.

Wow...This is fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer2680298 on Oct 15, 2011

I wasnt sure this was making a difference until I ran out about 1 week ago. My hands began getting stiff and were swollen again upon awakening. Carpal tunnel pain was back. I have a neck fusion with a plate, and my neck and shoulder pain returned. I guess I was just used to the pain, so it just is normal. Have a knee injury from a horse riding accident and that pain also returned when I ran out of this. I just reordered 4 bottles. Bonus, it tastes great. Pray to God the government doesnt take control of our supplements like they're trying to do. iHerb's prices and service are the best and living in a small town, I do a lot of shopping on the internet from a variety of companies. Thank you.

Natural Sources, 100% Black Cherry Concentrate

Posted by Reviewer2305890 on Oct 17, 2011

Great taste. Think it is helping to lower my uric acid level. Mix it with l T lecithin granules to make a drink and Seltzer water.

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1509548 on Nov 02, 2011

Creates a very refreshing drink. I have replaced drinking soda with this product. Several family members of mine have opted to buy additional bottles because of quality and taste. I am very happy with this product and will continue to buy in the future. Wish they could sell by the gallon. :)

Great results

Posted by Reviewer3099735 on Nov 23, 2011

I have Gout and this concentrated unsweetened juice did the trick for me. It has subsided with the help of diet and the juice. I am ordering more to prevent it from coming back.

Black Cherry