Natural Sources, All Pancreas, 60 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

Thanks God for such goods

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on May 19, 2013

Previously, I was very sick person as a child. I had asthmatic bronchitis with severe attacks and was growing on huge doses of antibiotics. Later I had extremely huge amount of various indispositions which made my life miserable. I started to cure and detoxify myself from cat's claw, ginkgo biloba, etc., and later I have found that huge miracle - NATURAL SOURCES, also. I have tried kidney, liver, female, multiple, adrenals and now I am trying pancreas. I just want to repair all my organs and finally be healthy and beautiful, because I deserve it. Pancreas is little organ, but extremely important. Everyone must be concerned about it. My family members are also trying all that mentioned stuff and they feel good about it. Health is our biggest wealth.

Magic!

Posted by Reviewer3260527 on Mar 21, 2011

My diabetic father takes these and he swears by them.

As recommended by health professional

Posted by 5721219723395907532 on Jan 22, 2014

This product is working well, feeling much more comfortable now!