'Thymus

Posted by Reviewer1493869 on Dec 14, 2010

I have improved tremendously in energy, stamina, etc since taking these. I am thrilled at the improvement. Soreness that was in my thymus area, some swelling under the breast bone, all gone. I take just 2 per day. Tremendous.

Very effective !

Posted by Reviewer2599628 on Nov 08, 2010

I have taken this product for many years to boost my immune system whenever I'm run down or during flu season. I feel a noticeable energy boost while taking this. This fall I caught a terrible virus/head cold while traveling and I tried everything I had with little results then I remembered the ALL THYMUS, took 2 and within hours I could feel myself come back ! I continued taking 2 caps twice a day for a few more days until I was completely well.

something about it

Posted by kanaca on Feb 01, 2012

I suffer from CFS. Dr. Teitelbaum, author of From Fatigued to Fantastic, touts his formula for Thymus. But it's really expensive. With Natl Sources, I get decent results. I feel my energy level out early in the day, nasal passages clear slightly. I take 3-5 capsules/day.

Natural Sources, All Thymus, 60 Capsules

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Aug 09, 2013

So little people know about benefits of good working thymus gland. It is immune builder! I am consuming it in order to be protected from various infections, hypersensitivity or allergy which are bugaboos of our age. So little people know that two primary forms of tumors originate in the thymus! Go and save your thymus and yourself. Be healthy.

All Thymus

Posted by Reviewer2985503 on Aug 07, 2009

Really feel this product helps my immune system to be replenished and strong. Rebuilds gland tissue.

Thymus

Posted by Reviewer1684605 on Oct 29, 2011

Very good product...never any problems with Natural Sources items. Had a bad cold and started taking this again and the cold went away with out any problems. Always a blessing as I have COPD.Good fast deliver and price right.

Super product...

Posted by Reviewer2335632 on Feb 10, 2011

My imunity its strong...

Seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer1924297 on Mar 12, 2012

I've been using this for the past 6 months or so, my chiropractor says it's best to take glandulars one month on and one month off. Prior to that I was getting sick quite often so I believe this is helping, especially since I've been around a lot of sick people at work and home.

Good price

Posted by Reviewer1186281 on Aug 30, 2010

Cheaper than my local health food store by far.

excellent