Natural Sources, All Thymus, 60 Capsules

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

'Thymus

Posted by Reviewer1493869 on Dec 14, 2010

I have improved tremendously in energy, stamina, etc since taking these. I am thrilled at the improvement. Soreness that was in my thymus area, some swelling under the breast bone, all gone. I take just 2 per day. Tremendous.

Very effective !

Posted by Reviewer2599628 on Nov 08, 2010

I have taken this product for many years to boost my immune system whenever I'm run down or during flu season. I feel a noticeable energy boost while taking this. This fall I caught a terrible virus/head cold while traveling and I tried everything I had with little results then I remembered the ALL THYMUS, took 2 and within hours I could feel myself come back ! I continued taking 2 caps twice a day for a few more days until I was completely well.

Natural Sources, All Thymus, 60 Capsules

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Aug 09, 2013

So little people know about benefits of good working thymus gland. It is immune builder! I am consuming it in order to be protected from various infections, hypersensitivity or allergy which are bugaboos of our age. So little people know that two primary forms of tumors originate in the thymus! Go and save your thymus and yourself. Be healthy.

All Thymus

Posted by Reviewer2985503 on Aug 07, 2009

Really feel this product helps my immune system to be replenished and strong. Rebuilds gland tissue.

something about it

Posted by kanaca on Feb 01, 2012

I suffer from CFS. Dr. Teitelbaum, author of From Fatigued to Fantastic, touts his formula for Thymus. But it's really expensive. With Natl Sources, I get decent results. I feel my energy level out early in the day, nasal passages clear slightly. I take 3-5 capsules/day.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »