Liquid candy health food

Posted by Reviewer1619802 on Jan 26, 2008

Simple elderberry concentrate, low temperature processed, with no other ingredients. Tastes great (like candy, with sweet and intense flavor) at full strength.

Natural Sources, Natural Elderberry Concentrate

Posted by Reviewer1274846 on Apr 28, 2008

Great way to fight colds and flu naturally. Tastes very good, too!

ALERT: Read the label

Posted by 5691383577343958896 on Mar 30, 2013

I recently ordered two of these from iHerb. In the meanwhile, since i was about out and using this heavily, i picked up a bottle locally. Today i opened the local purchase bottle and could smell preservatives immediately. I will be returning it. The bottles from iHerb arrived, were the pure elderberry concentrate, and are fine. I'm mostly happy. The label on the more recently dated local bottle reads: Other ingredients: Apple Juice Concentrate, Grape Juice Concentrate, Citric Acid, Elderberry Juice Concentate, Natural Flavors, Sodium Benzoate, and Potassium Sorbate. The product from iHerb is still five star, but WATCH OUT! The older product is so good i will continue to order it here until junk shows up!

natural elderberry concentrate cold and flu STOPPER

Posted by Reviewer1193053 on Jan 26, 2012

I have used this with the onset of a cold and it helped dramatically I used in hot water as a tea. Cold was gone in 3 days with no lasting aftereffects. I always have a bottle on hand and ALWAYS have a cup or three of tea after an airplane ride. love the product and ..... I am glad I found your site!!!!!!!!!!!

the best!!!

Posted by Reviewer2228065 on Jun 08, 2012

this is the greatest stuff. we take it every day and we haven´t had a cold or anything. if we fill one coming on, we take it a few times a day and haven´t gotten anything.

Natural Elderberry Concentrate

Posted by Reviewer2057020 on Jul 29, 2008

Great for you and tastes good too. You can use it in so many ways. Be creative with it and the kids won't even know you're giving them something good for them. Excellent product, excellent value.

Best tasting juice

Posted by Reviewer1023064 on Nov 11, 2008

This juice tastes amazing!

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer3302406 on Jan 16, 2008

Very helpful for colds and low immune systems, and taste wonderful! A must have to keep in the medicine cabinet at all times!

virus fighter

Posted by Reviewer2891691 on Jan 22, 2008

I have been taking this concentrate for over a year and have yet to get a cold or flu. Read an article on the benefits of Elderberry, and it mentioned how it is a good substitute for the flu shot, for those unable to take it(I have egg allergies). I have found this syrup to be a great benefit for my health. I take 1-2 tablespoons every morning. Sometimes I use it for tea. It's delicious, no matter how it is taken. I highly recommend it.

Natural Elderberry Concentrate

Posted by Reviewer3220020 on Jul 05, 2010

It came fast. Today I got home from a 12 day vacation and my stomach started to hurt. I quickly had some of the concentrate mixed with water - twice. My stomach feel well just a couple of hours later.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »