Anti-Aging MIRACLE!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2023662 on Sep 30, 2011

I got this about 28 hours ago and the improvement on my face is so noticeable I will no longer be wasting my money on retinoids, LOreal, Olay or ROC products......this is it!! After cleansing my face I had applied this 4 times in 28 hours and my skin is hydrated, supple, younger looking and the crows feet seem filled in. BTW: I have been an iHerb customer for many years and this is only the second review I have ever done.

excellent oil

Posted by Reviewer2398010 on Apr 05, 2011

excellent oil, use it to reduce the capillaries on the face

Miracle Oil!

Posted by Reviewer3049143 on Aug 05, 2011

I have yucky actinic keritoses all over my face. I've had it frozen off, cut off and chemically doused off and it always comes back with a vengence. Tamanu OIl, within only a couple of weeks has made the red, dry, scaly, itchy, scabby patches smooth and hardly noticible. I'm waiting for my naturopath to get back to me after he does deeper research to find out if it is truly not a natural steroid. If it is then all it's doing is removing inflammation but not really healing. The Medicine Hunter website claims that it is non-steroidal--I really hope that is the case because right now I'm smearing the stuff over my face at least two times a day! I LOVE not looking like a lizard...LOL!

healthy skin.

Posted by Reviewer2202204 on Aug 16, 2011

Well heals wounds and scars.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2126662 on May 08, 2011

I will buy it over again,because it works and didn't clogs pore.

Great for Acne

Posted by 5175698335315848867 on Jun 29, 2014

I bought this for acne and acne scars and it has definitely helped! I had previously tried rose hip oil and it kept breaking me out. Tamanu works so much better for my skin and I'm very pleased!

100% TAMANU OIL

Posted by Reviewer1163773 on Aug 26, 2011

THIS IS A NICE OIL, USE IT ON MY FACE AND NOTICE DON'T HAVE AS MANY BREAKOUTS AND SOFTENS SKIN.

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer1829789 on Nov 21, 2011

I had read that this helps with facial blemishes. Have great facial skin but still battle a few of those blemishes though Im way past the age you should. When I notice a blemish, I put this on it at night. While they dont disappear overnight, I have noticed that they are smaller and not red and inflamed looking and that they go away in just a few days. I just keep reapplying this stuff at night until they do go away. Very happy with this oil.

Tamanu oil

Posted by Reviewer1690748 on Jan 02, 2012

I tried it a few times, find it ok, so so, not as good as some others rave about it in the reviews. The bottle is quite small, so will not last long, also it is quite thick, I dilute it with other oil so make it easier to apply(more runny) and make it last longer. I will not buy it again, as I think I can find other oil as good and better value. It is probably good for you but I find it not better than other oil I have tried and cheaper.

Just okay...

Posted by 5321726695017293039 on Jan 31, 2014

I've tried many brands of Tamanu oil. This is not my favorite. I wouldn't use it directly on my face as I would the Aura Cacia Tamanu oil. It smells a little off and wasn't as effective. I'll still use what I have left in blends. Won't buy it again though.