New To iHerb?

Natural Treasures, BNG, Ultra Blue, Topical Analgesic Gel, 2 oz (57 g)

4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews

highly recommended product!

Posted by Reviewer1731362 on Feb 01, 2012

This product is better than Bengay type of products. For years I had pain in the fatty part of both thumbs. The lightest contact at these areas would make me cringe. I even tried acupuncture. I purchased Ultra Blue on the recommendation of my acupuncturist, because he had used it himself for a neck injury. The product immediately relieved my pain. I used it twice a day at first, then only at bedtime, and now I just use it when I feel some stiffness. My hands have not felt this well in years!

Ultra Blue works well.

Posted by 4924266078136451444 on Jun 10, 2014

I tried Ultra Blue last year for my shoulder tendonitis and was surprised at how well it worked. I used it successfully on muscle strains as well. The scent is light and pleasant, unlike many of its competitors. It worked so well that I bought another jar. This jar was far more blue but seems to work the same. Overall I am very satisfied.