doesn't taste good

Posted by 5392098419605088730 on Mar 15, 2016

my kids refuse to drink it.. :(

Not Impressed, Sadly

Posted by 4854185668346234249 on Feb 13, 2016

I was initially very impressed with the range and daily value of the nutrients in this mult vitamin. I purchased it for my son. He liked the taste of it (mixed with about 4 oz water) very much, but I will not be buying this product again. Here are the reasons for the two star rating: 1. Though I vigorously shook the bottle every time I gave him his dose in the morning, by the bottom 1/4 of the bottle it was so thick it wouldn't pour out and if it did it came out in big chunks. I had to add water in small amounts to thin it enough to use. I then became very concerned about the concentration of the vitamins and minerals that my son was getting; either not enough or (even more worrisome) too much. So I stopped giving it to him, meaning the bottom 1/4 was unusable. 2. One of the reasons I chose this multi for him is that I had been giving him about 200/day of magnesium since he's prone to muscle cramps in his legs when going through a growth spurt and also tends to constipation. The kids calm multi had about the same amount of mag as I was giving him, so I reasoned I would not have to continue giving him the alternative magnesium product. In actuality, if I gave him this multi without a smaller additional dose of magnesium, he would get leg cramps and become constipated within a few days as if he hadn't had any magnesium. So that was pointless and I feel perhaps the magnesium in this product was not available to him for some reason.

I just can't understand

Posted by 5542017374772279856 on Dec 24, 2015

why my kid won't touch this? I've mixed it with water and sugar , I've mixed it with all types of juice. There is something in here that is totally repulsive to kids. I drank it mixed with water and sugar , just like juice. My kid? will spit it out as soon as it hits his tongue. it seems to be the case with many. You can try but you'll probably end up like me , with a bottle in the fridge that no one is willing to drink.

great choice

Posted by 5067676889189320972 on Apr 19, 2015

Good quantity. Has been helpful

Good multis for kids

Posted by 5630283744734080001 on Apr 06, 2015

I bought these vitamins after a long search of good vitamins for my child. Vitamins are great. The taste is good, my son after taking these vitamins immediately drank some water and there are no problems. I mixed his vitamins with his elder berry extract for better immunity and also I give him echinacea glycerite.

Kid tested

Posted by 5607319736511888777 on Feb 02, 2015

My children informed me that giving this to baby goats was not really a test. However, taste aside, these have helped our children be healthier than they were before they took these.

Kids Calm

Posted by Reviewer2325312 on Sep 29, 2014

You know I can't tell if this worked for my son or not. I think the B12 is not good for him, because I notice an increase in his anger of not focusing and as soon as I remove it he's better. So not good for my son, but may work for someone else.

Best kids product on the market

Posted by 5155283152820558990 on Aug 13, 2014

Cant believe the value and quality.

good.

Posted by Reviewer3322546 on Apr 20, 2014

I like this stuff for my kid. I especially like it because it is liquid and i can hide anything else i want inside it by mixing it in. I can't speak for the content as I am not an expert in that but it seems to have everything. I do take Natural Calm magnesium for myself which i really like. I would have given it 5 stars except when the bottle is empty there's always a ton of build up on the bottom. Presumably this is the calcium and or magnesium we should be getting in the vitamin. Every day when we take it I shake it to the extent that it's really uncomfortable to shake anymore but doesn't seem to make a difference in the amount caked on the bottom. I'm really hoping that is a small percentage.

Not so good taste

Posted by 5548596286243832780 on Nov 19, 2013

It could be an efficient product, but it is impossible for my son to take the prescribed dose of 30ml, he does not like the taste :(

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »