DEBILITATING HEADACHES!

Posted by Reviewer1689417 on Sep 22, 2009

My 10 year old daughter had massive, daily headaches for 1 1/2 years. They were debilitating, leaving us housebound. Nothing helped, not even prescription pain killers. 17 professionals had been consulted (doctors, neurologists, dentists, chiropractors, massage therapists, etc.) Psychology was suggested several times, but we knew this was not the answer. Finally, her body began to be racked with muscle spasms and it was discovered that the headahes were, in fact, muscle spasms. Hair analysis confirmed our suspicions...high on calcium, desperately low on magnesium and other minerals. Natural Calm significantly reduced the headaches within three days to the point where my daughter could, once again, play and do schoolwork. She is currently taking 6 tsp. divided between three times throughout the day (favorite flavor is lemon). After 6 months, we have finally reached the lose stool stage and have begun to back off. Thank you for carrying this wonderful prodct. Praise God for leading us to you.

Natural Calm

Posted by Reviewer1316801 on Oct 20, 2009

This is a product that I have used for several years. I have gotten it in the past at a chiropractic office in town. I use it to get more magnesium in my diet. I have fibromyalgia and find it helps me for aching and sleep problems. I will buy this again.

EVERYONE needs more magnesium!

Posted by alloriginal on May 21, 2013

magnesium is least-understood and most neglected nutrient there is, in my opinion. Most people are radically deficient in magnesium, which plays a role in so many bodily functions. When I am short of magnesium, I get intense muscle cramps, headaches, and borderline-high blood pressure. This is such a simple, economical and tasty way to get what your body craves! I enjoy a serving each night in hot water, prepared as a tea. I sip it before going to bed, and it seems to quiet both my body and mind and prepare me for a restful, restorative sleep that leaves me feeling better the next day. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1366010 on Sep 30, 2009

I find that this product helps me with anxiety.

Peter Gillham's Natural Vitality, Natural Calm

Posted by Reviewer1855722 on May 20, 2008

I am 25 years old and have had severe IBS (only the constapation part) since I was a kid and I eat healthy, workout and am not overweight. You name it, I have tried it! I came across this product a few years ago and it works like a charm. When I want to have a normal BM I take it everyday and if I need to clean myself out instead of taking a nasty laxative that never works well for me (I have tried them all) and has many unsafe and unnautral ingredients, I take a little extra natural calm. I have tried all the flavors including the original which is all the had when I first started taking it and the lemon is by far the best. Iherb.com also has the best price for this item, before I found this site I was paying double the amount at my local health food stores, though it was worth because it's an amazing product!

Superb Muscular Calmative

Posted by Reviewer1960889 on Jan 10, 2011

I cannot speak highly enough of this product for Fibromyalgia, complex pain syndromes. It kicks in within 5 minutes. Simply amazing. What a wonderful life saver. I have tried so many products and nothing has ever soothed like this. It is not a cure for spinal conditions, but has soothed, calmed and relaxed muscles in pain and eased those terrible thoughts that ride these conditions.

I love Natural Calm Magnesium!

Posted by Reviewer3106826 on Mar 08, 2011

I started taking Natural Calm magnesium after experiencing several months of painful tingling in my legs. It was so bad that it would wake me at night and I wouldn't be able to get back to sleep. I also have been experiencing thinning hair for several years, but all blood tests come back as "normal" and the thyroid medication I have been taking hasn't remedied it. I have been taking Natural Calm for several weeks now and now sleep like a brick and there is no more tingling/pain in my legs. My fingers are crossed that it will help with hair loss as well! Best of all, this supplement is easy to take and tastes really good. I have it every night before bed. Highly recommended!

You can't believe how fast it works

Posted by Reviewer1867644 on Dec 19, 2007

I always take this for granted because it feels so organic that I forget how good it is until I feel bad and then when I take this, I feel energized in just one minute.

The supplement that helps me sleep well

Posted by Reviewer1172432 on Dec 13, 2012

I started taking magnesium supplement after I watched a Dr. Oz episode when he mentioned the reason why some women were tired all the time was because they lack magnesium. So I initially bought the Canadian "version" of this powder drink with the orange flavour(also made by the same company) in a local health food store and it seems to have reduced my stress level. One down side is that although I have not had a diaherra so far, it still causes a lot of gas. I'm already taking smaller amount each time (1/2 of a tea spoon in the morning and afternoon) and it still happens. Anyway, I'll keep on taking it, because I have been sick a lot less since I'm sleeping so much better! No more headaches! And iHerb's prices is just fantastic!!! I paid $28.99 plus 13% tax for an 8 oz size bottle at the health food store, and now just $24.61 and double the amount! Yeah!

this works

Posted by Choimin on May 26, 2016

this thing somehow helps me relax. the lemon flavour is wonderful, just dilute them if it's a bit strong. I often make them with hot water then dilute them. This is so much better than the raspberry flavour, oh it was so sour. highly recommended!