pushy broad

Posted by 5643842145668295765 on Jan 23, 2016

Overall was very pleased, but did find some gastric problems if used everyday.

flavor not as good as lemon

Posted by 5243134238506953257 on Apr 05, 2015

works fine afa GI motility but the lemon flavor is better

Works so well!

Posted by Reviewer1600024 on Feb 25, 2015

I am very active and occasionally I get cramps in my muscles that are excruciating. I just take a couple teaspoons of the Calm and within 2 minutes the cramps are gone. Always have this on hand.

my whole family uses this.

Posted by 5673892738206131331 on Nov 10, 2014

We are sold on this product I purchased at the recommendation of my naturopath. ...better nights sleep, less aches and pains, helps with regularity. the flavor is a bit sour to me but the rest of my family enjoys it.

Great product

Posted by 4949102532930607771 on Oct 02, 2014

This is one of the best product I am glad to find out. Natural Vitality has helped me a lot in reduction in muscle cramp. I sleep better and is very calming. Start with small dosage and increase gradually.

Very nice flavor

Posted by 4997935047983022915 on Sep 29, 2014

It is very nice tasting, so I add it to my vitamin C powder.

one of the best products on the market

Posted by alloriginal on Sep 10, 2014

magnesium is one of the most important nutrients there is. Unfortunately, it is also one of the least appreciated. It participates in so many processes within the body. I found magnesium after suffering from muscle cramps for decades (they magically disappeared). When using magnesium, my blood pressure is lower; my resting pulse rate is lower; my blood sugar is lower; and I keep those nasty cramps at bay. This is a good-tasting, easy to use formula: simply drop two teaspoons into some hot water, stir, and enjoy. I use a serving every evening before bed and I believe it has improved the quality of my sleep too. I am grateful for this supplement. Clcik YES if my review helped, and check out my other reviews for useful product recommendations.

Fantastic product

Posted by 5469364443611105845 on Jun 12, 2014

I sleep like a baby after having started this product and muscle ache has reduced dramatically.

Love it......

Posted by Reviewer1956757 on Mar 18, 2014

Usually get the lemon lime one but this is equally as good. Great for calming and constipation as well. I use it only every few days when I feel I could benefit from it.

wonderful product

Posted by 5480298787770535653 on Feb 18, 2014

It tastes pleasant and no longer suffering aching limbs plus sleep much better and feel relaxed