just what my body needs

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

magnesium is least-understood and most neglected nutrient there is, in my opinion. Most people are radically deficient in magnesium, which plays a role in so many bodily functions. When I am short of magnesium, I get intense muscle cramps, headaches, and borderline-high blood pressure. This is such a simple, economical and tasty way to get what your body craves! I enjoy a serving each night in hot water, prepared as a tea. I sip it before going to bed, and it seems to quiet both my body and mind and prepare me for a restful, restorative sleep that leaves me feeling better the next day. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

I love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1405153 on May 02, 2013

I love flavored mineral water and I have cut out soda in my everyday diet as well. I will drink it occasionally. So when I want something with fizz, I add this to my soda stream carbonated water and make a "good for you" soda. My 7 year old son loves his "soda water" as well! I don't need much. I use a 1/2 teaspoon per 1/2 of a liter of water.

very good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1651973 on Dec 21, 2011

Taking this religiously - not sure if it keeps me calm 24/7, but I think it helps a lot - still looking for that magic potion for mood swings etc - I prefer this to the plain one - have to be really careful with the mixing or it does bubble over - but when it does I stay calm!

Calm

Posted by Reviewer3285866 on Aug 06, 2011

Relaxes tense muscles in 15 minutes of adding to hot tea..also great for occasional constipation whe n used in double dose. Esp good for back of the neck and head tension

magnesium for healthy blood pressure

Posted by Reviewer3105275 on Apr 22, 2010

great product

Calming and yummy

Posted by Reviewer2985632 on Mar 15, 2012

Helps with constipation too! :)

Natural Calm

Posted by Reviewer1680308 on Mar 15, 2011

The best thing on the market to relieve constipation. Plus, it tastes good!

great

Posted by EkaterinaBond on Jan 08, 2012

really helps to fight stress

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1540214 on Nov 05, 2010

I've been using this for years to sooth nerves and muscles, help sooth menstrual cramps and to help me fall asleep. It works great on all accounts!

Magnesium the healthy way

Posted by Reviewer1548715 on Jun 18, 2015

At age 64, going on 65 in October, and within the last three weeks, I was experiencing a serious bout of the big C. No, not that one. The other big C, CONSTIPATION. Rock hard and needed dynamite. Tried flax and oatmeal by the bucketful, laxatives, prunes & figs. And water by the gallon. It was getting SCARY. Visions of colonoscopy! Finally started to use reason, rather than being used by fear: Had been using a supplement from another site three times daily for a month. It contained a preservative, natural spirits 25%. Whoa. That's alcohol! Alcohol depletes magnesium. and dehydrates. Magnesium deficiency + dehydration = constipation. Q.E.D. After only two doses today of this wonderful powder, a BM visited me late this evening. That calmed me down immediately. So many things can deplete essential nutrients from our bodies. We have to do our homework and be alert. P.S. Too much magnesium gives loose stools. Moderation in all things. Best of health to you all, Ernest (Live in agreement with Nature) = More reason, less discursiveness and narration.