Calm saves me!

Posted by 5571650451922601970 on Jan 17, 2016

I am very prone to tight, sore muscles. This stuff relaxes me and I cannot go without it. I work out my back muscles a lot due to tightness and this combined with Calm allows me a semi-normal existence. Thanks. Great product.

can't live without this

Posted by 4905706094704051308 on Dec 27, 2015

helps digestion

Rubbish

Posted by 5558299951893615447 on Oct 09, 2015

Though this would help me sleep. Just a joke. Cheaper Now Brand Magnesium Oxide powder works way better for half the price.

Magnesium the healthy way

Posted by Reviewer1548715 on Jun 18, 2015

At age 64, going on 65 in October, and within the last three weeks, I was experiencing a serious bout of the big C. No, not that one. The other big C, CONSTIPATION. Rock hard and needed dynamite. Tried flax and oatmeal by the bucketful, laxatives, prunes & figs. And water by the gallon. It was getting SCARY. Visions of colonoscopy! Finally started to use reason, rather than being used by fear: Had been using a supplement from another site three times daily for a month. It contained a preservative, natural spirits 25%. Whoa. That's alcohol! Alcohol depletes magnesium. and dehydrates. Magnesium deficiency + dehydration = constipation. Q.E.D. After only two doses today of this wonderful powder, a BM visited me late this evening. That calmed me down immediately. So many things can deplete essential nutrients from our bodies. We have to do our homework and be alert. P.S. Too much magnesium gives loose stools. Moderation in all things. Best of health to you all, Ernest (Live in agreement with Nature) = More reason, less discursiveness and narration.

calming

Posted by 4627524131479120392 on Jun 16, 2015

great

ok

Posted by 5311742311727924689 on Jun 04, 2015

ok i guess

Best magnesium - strong taste!

Posted by Reviewer1063977 on Feb 02, 2015

This is the best, most absorbable form of calcium. I take it before bed and it has really improved my sleep!

delicious

Posted by 4879011378629120308 on Dec 01, 2014

mixes well and is very good tasting

calming

Posted by 4687573531729799310 on Nov 29, 2014

I've been using Calm Cal/Mag for years. It is an outstanding product. I like all of the flavors. iHerb.com offers the lowest price too.

I think it doesn't taste good

Posted by 4949289215007733546 on Aug 27, 2014

I only started taking it yesterday, so I can't say how effective it is for my sleep and moods but I think it tastes really bad. Maybe because it tastes strongly of stevia??? I will continue taking it in hope that my sleep will improve but once that bottle is finished I will look for a different kind of magnesium supplement