Keep Calm

Posted by Reviewer1435251 on Apr 18, 2009

This is a calming way to end the day. I have always been a very light sleeper, waking at even the smallest of noises or movements. Before Natural Calm, it wasn't unusual for me to be active at 3am. Now I sleep a sound 7 to 8 hours each night. I am sold on this product.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1749297 on Mar 14, 2009

This product is amazing in its ability to stop muscle spasms cold.

Calms anxiety and Adds calcium

Posted by Reviewer2744632 on Aug 01, 2009

I know this works because after starting to take it again after some time without I feel less anxious at night.

Good to take before bed

Posted by Reviewer1765243 on Aug 16, 2009

Gives me a satisfying sleep experience and I wake up in the morning feeling refreshed.

best price/best product

Posted by Reviewer2595048 on Oct 11, 2007

This product in 8oz quantity where I live is the same price for 16oz on iHerb.So even with shipping I saved. Shipping was super fast. I'll be back!Great product and easy to use, tastes great.

easy way to get these vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1221228 on Jan 15, 2008

It is easy to make as a tea. It probably absorbs well in this form and it has a nice taste.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3314521 on Jan 29, 2008

I was pleased with this product. I saw immediate results in the quality of my sleep.

Best magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2806115 on Feb 03, 2008

Most absorbable magnesium. both my wife and I take some at night to help us sleep. Since magnesium should be taken with Calcium, this is a perfet combination. It appears to be easily absorbed and does not cause any digestive change.

CALM

Posted by Reviewer2251490 on Apr 17, 2008

Don't think I can live without this product. I started using it a few months ago and love it!!! It keeps me regular, helps me sleep better and obviously I get the vitamins I need from it. Great!!

Calm Plus Calcium

Posted by Reviewer2213363 on May 04, 2008

My husband & I love this product. Not only is it a wonderful source for magnesium & calcium, it really does "calm" and we sleep better at night.