Peter Gillham's Natural Vitality, Natural Calm Plus Calcium

Posted by Reviewer1800229 on Nov 23, 2010

Have suffered from restless nights for many years due to back pain and waking constantly to change position. This product has helped me relax and get off to sleep a lot easier and I find that I do not wake as often in pain and discomfit. Not too fussed about the taste, I mix it with my Rooibis tea and it makes it much more palatable. Great product!

Fantastic!! Love this product!!

Posted by Reviewer2116758 on Nov 20, 2010

Great, helps me get to sleep in the evenings.

Energy increases, pain decreases

Posted by Reviewer2764490 on Nov 03, 2010

I am so thankful for finding Peter Gillhams Natural Calm plus Calcium. I do wish it was also in the convienent individual packets like his plain magnesium Calm. I would like to have my husband try it as his doctor recommended he take calcium and this would be an easy way for him to get on with his day without alot of measuring ect which would actually motivate him to actually take it daily. I have been taking Peter Gillhams Natural Calm and Calm plus for quite some time and I can tell you it makes a real difference. I have much more energy, much less pain and sleep very well which was a struggle....and that isn't even mentioning that it helps in being regular in going to the restroom...Why vitamin companies do not put a larger dose of magnesium in their multi vitamin products is beyond me since it is so vital. Anyways, I am very happy to recommend this product, it is an excellent one. It is nice to find a company that is not just looking at the bottom line but in their integrity they desire to actually give it's customers a great product we can trust will give the results we are looking for. God bless you Peter and iHerb for keeping the prices low.....and by the way for having the best delivery service around !

4 stars

Posted by Reviewer1039047 on Sep 29, 2010

Says it's a 3 month supply however, it is not by a long shot. However it is an excellent product, great immediate benefits.

energy

Posted by Reviewer2335200 on Sep 21, 2010

helps with energy and getting vit d and boron into my cells

Peter Gillham's Natural Vitality, Natural Calm plus calcium

Posted by Reviewer2143927 on Sep 14, 2010

My daughter uses the Peter Gillham's Natural Calm, plus calcium; won't be without it.

Peter Gillham's Natural Vitality, Calm

Posted by Reviewer2097701 on Aug 22, 2010

EXCELLENT!

Great Product

Posted by chacho on Jul 27, 2010

Peter Gillham's Calm products are for the most part "Real Good." I mostly use the powder form and not the liquid types.

Posted by Reviewer2920500 on Jul 20, 2010

I love all of Peter Gillham's ,"Natural Calm with Calcium". It is a very relaxing drink for me at night and it helps me sleep restfully plus I get some much needed calcium. That's Good.

Great Source

Posted by Reviewer2023192 on Jun 29, 2010

Since the body absorbs supplements best in liquid form this fills the need nicely. Great source of Calcium and Magnesium. Magnesium needs Calcium to assimilate and work properly. For those of you that are athletically active this is an easy way to help maintain flexibility (magnesium) and bone health (calcium). An added benefit is the aid to the digestive system (keeps you regular).