Just ok

Posted by 4855400181834968809 on Mar 24, 2016

I haven't been taking this consistently enough (keep forgetting to take it) but i can't say i like the taste that much. It's like salty lemony taste to me and i don't taste the raspberry.

Natural Vitality, Natural Calm, The Anti-Stress Drink, Raspberry-Lemon Flavor, 16 oz (453 g) (PTG-00011)

Posted by 5012441535098338229 on Feb 18, 2016

I couldn't live without it!!!! seriously. ,,, without it, I get excruciating spasms and cramps, mostly in my legs, but everywhere at times.

Love this drink!

Posted by Reviewer1686088 on Jan 14, 2016

Natural Calm has helped me over and over again....no more leg cramps, and keeps the bowels in good working order as well. This is especially helpful to me, as I am on a low carb way of eating. What a pleasant way to get the magnesium my body needs.

can't live without it

Posted by 4905706094704051308 on Dec 13, 2015

helps my digestion

Mr. and Mrs Michael Heintzeman

Posted by 5001821396726474041 on Nov 20, 2015

This product helped us get rid of muscle cramps after working 9 and 10 hours and then having a long ride home in our truck. We also noticed we sleep great at night. I also noticed a benefit when going to the bathroom.

Excellent way to get magnesium

Posted by DeanaS on Nov 19, 2015

I take a drink every night to help relax and sleep better. magnesium is depleted in most of us, especially those who take meds.

This Product Works!

Posted by 5468214077366829313 on Sep 02, 2015

I love this product. I originally bought it from my chiropractor but now get it online because it is cheaper.

No more cramps!!!

Posted by 4952170420623429082 on Jun 28, 2015

I've been taking Natural Calm daily for just over three months and all three menstrual cycles have been cramp free. I never expected this side effect but I'm extremely pleased with it! I started taking this because I know I don't get enough magnesium and I have some bone problems in my foot and lower back. I'm not sure if it has helped those areas but I've noticed my teeth are looking better. I do swish the drink in my mouth when I drink it. I'm looking forward to seeing what else improves in the future :)

Nature's efficiency

Posted by 5075436986055530763 on May 14, 2015

This product really helps to favor a confortable sleep. It relaxes my nerves and enhances the quality of my nights. And also, it tastes good!

nerves settled

Posted by 5433861145482192935 on Mar 28, 2015

have only use a few times when stressed or overloaded with work, works well in these situations and helps me feel free/calm down!