Helps with leg cramps

Posted by newday on Oct 29, 2014

I have been a Peter Gillham fan for several years. I have developed a mineral imbalance - so occasionally get leg cramps, foot cramps and pain inside my muscles. I have this by my bed.It usually works instantly. It also seems to help me sleep.

good stuff -- but tastes a bit of preservative to me

Posted by Reviewer3199286 on Jun 24, 2011

I'm extremely sensitive so take my review with a grain of salt. It has a pleasant taste, but a bit of a preservative taste too, possibly from the sorbate added. I generally really like Peter Gillham's stuff, and swear by his Natural Calm product.

Keeps me going!

Posted by Reviewer1749229 on Jun 12, 2011

Just started taking this, but along with the Natural Vitality Organic Life Vitamins, I think I'm feeling better and having more energy. It doesn't taste very good, but you don't have to take too much a day and for me it's better then having to take a lot of pills. Usually I add it to a smoothy and then I can't taste it at all. Doing it this way also makes it easy to sneak it into your families diet without them even knowing their taking it!

Good Basic Liquid Minerals, but...

Posted by Reviewer2061099 on Jun 25, 2010

I've ordered this product a few times - thought it was a mistake but also noticed the lack of hygenic/safety sealing on the bottle. I finally called Natural Vitality directly and the woman who answered the phone said that the product does not come sealed and they have no plans to change the packaging. She said it is not a big seller, mainly just to locals around their facility. I said I did not feel comfortable consuming a product that was not sealed for purity, and she said she understood my concerns and suggested I return it. I asked if they were confident that this product was safe without a proper seal, and she answered that the local customers who buy it are. So...even though this is an easy way to get the required minerals in your diet, I will not be buying this product again.

Natural Life Minerals

Posted by Reviewer2532233 on Jun 12, 2010

Great stuff!

Works Well

Posted by Reviewer3089171 on Mar 02, 2010

I took away one star since this product tastes awful, but when you mix it with something sweet, it helps to neutralize the awful flavor. However, I know it works because I had night leg cramps before starting on the minerals. Within a night or two, the legs cramps went away completely and have not come back. If you can counteract the taste, the product is very beneficial...

[Peter Gillham's Natural Vitality, Natural Life Minerals, Unsweetened, 32 fl oz (.95 l)] Peter Gillham's Natural Vitality, Natural Life Minerals

Posted by Reviewer2401697 on Dec 11, 2009

A great way to take minerals - the tablets are very hard to swallow

Fantastic! Best minerals I know.

Posted by Reviewer3162466 on Sep 21, 2009

I put it in all my bottled distilled water and know that I am getting all the minerals I need easily. I have been using Peter Gillhams vitamins and minerals for over 15 years - always fresh and great results! Thank you!

It's easy to use!

Posted by Reviewer2089428 on Aug 04, 2009

I just add it into my gallon of filtered water and drink it. I have found that I hydrate better. Also, it is easy to get the minerals in during the day instead of taking them in pill form. You have to get used to the flavor at first but it is easy!!

A great product indeed!

Posted by Reviewer1118052 on Jul 10, 2009

I'm thrilled with this product. I have been searching for a multi-mineral source as I spend a lot of time in my FAR infared sauna and need to replenish the minerals daily. So easy and tastes fine. Another great product from Peter Gillham!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »