Peter Gillham's Liquid Organic natural Vitality

Posted by Reviewer2301840 on Sep 05, 2008

This is a high quality product. It is best to use this in conjunction with Peter Gillham's liquid organic natural life vitamins. When i ingest these minerals it gives me a better sense of wellbeing. As you well know some vitamins are naturally produced in our body but not a single mineral is made, that is why it's important to supplement your mineral intake.

crestline, ca

Posted by wendybrown on Jun 16, 2008

I have tried other liquid minerals and they all taste pretty gross. This one is unsweeted with no fillers, but actually tastes really good. Minerals tend to get neglected. Take this with the liquid vitamins. I will keep buying this one for sure.

Life Minerals, Organic

Posted by Reviewer2222449 on Jan 11, 2009

I love these minerals, they are easy to take and they work - I have even put several of my patients on these to get rid of the foot and back cramps.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2856793 on Mar 15, 2009

Great product. Take in conjunction with the liquid vitamin supplement marketed by this company. Very interesting taste, not bad not great. Great way to get numerous invaluable minerals that a large majority of the casual populace is deficient in, such including sulphur, silver, magnesium and others.

It's easy to use!

Posted by Reviewer2089428 on Aug 04, 2009

I just add it into my gallon of filtered water and drink it. I have found that I hydrate better. Also, it is easy to get the minerals in during the day instead of taking them in pill form. You have to get used to the flavor at first but it is easy!!

Fantastic! Best minerals I know.

Posted by Reviewer3162466 on Sep 21, 2009

I put it in all my bottled distilled water and know that I am getting all the minerals I need easily. I have been using Peter Gillhams vitamins and minerals for over 15 years - always fresh and great results! Thank you!

Works Well

Posted by Reviewer3089171 on Mar 02, 2010

I took away one star since this product tastes awful, but when you mix it with something sweet, it helps to neutralize the awful flavor. However, I know it works because I had night leg cramps before starting on the minerals. Within a night or two, the legs cramps went away completely and have not come back. If you can counteract the taste, the product is very beneficial...

Good Basic Liquid Minerals, but...

Posted by Reviewer2061099 on Jun 25, 2010

I've ordered this product a few times - thought it was a mistake but also noticed the lack of hygenic/safety sealing on the bottle. I finally called Natural Vitality directly and the woman who answered the phone said that the product does not come sealed and they have no plans to change the packaging. She said it is not a big seller, mainly just to locals around their facility. I said I did not feel comfortable consuming a product that was not sealed for purity, and she said she understood my concerns and suggested I return it. I asked if they were confident that this product was safe without a proper seal, and she answered that the local customers who buy it are. So...even though this is an easy way to get the required minerals in your diet, I will not be buying this product again.

Dissapointed

Posted by Reviewer1622776 on Feb 15, 2009

I am not dissapointed in the product, but dissapointed in the way in which I received it. It arrived leaking and upon further examination I noticed that the top had a non-standard tamper seal over the top of it. This was not an original seal from the manufacturer. After opening the bottle I noticed that the inner seal, which was found within the Liquid Vitamin bottle, was missing from this Mineral bottle. I could only assume that I was shipped a bottle that had been perhaps returned from someone else. I am sure that iHerb would have gladly accomodated my request for a refund or a replacement, but I did not feel up to the hassle of repackaging, explaining, and returning the bottle. I poured it down the drain and decided that I will find them both locally in the future.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3083342 on Nov 01, 2008

Tasteless, easy way to get absorbable minerals. I love it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »