OK Product

Posted by chacho on Jun 08, 2010

This product is ok but I rather not have the preservatives of sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate, and yes I know this stuff is in a lot of stuff too, but that's the reason I don't consume them!! Heard too many bad stuff about these preservatives!

Love, love, love organic liquid vitamins!

Posted by GOALSfuel on Apr 27, 2015

Liquid vitamins are the best. Skip the powders and pills, and get highly bio-available nutrition in fresh liquid form as nature intended. Mix with a bottle of pure water and you have super nutritious thirst quenching hydrating nourishing health elixir. Perfect anytime of the day. Lively up your life! Natural Vitality organic liquid vitamin packets are the best. They even work out less than buying bottle and are always fresh.A GOALSfuel favorite.

good

Posted by Reviewer2106017 on Nov 09, 2011

good

Posted by 5447116574573006404 on Oct 01, 2013

Excellent product! I love it!:)

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2187802 on Mar 11, 2010

Take it everyday and have been for the last 3 months. Great taste.

Peter Gillham's organic life vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2352089 on Feb 26, 2009

Great vitamins, and easy to travel with.

Superior

Posted by Reviewer2550671 on Apr 29, 2009

I have a number of clients on these vitamins, I take them myself, and I will recommend them over any other vitamin (I only use and/or recommend organic products). I will continue to order these and provide/recommend them to my natural health clients.

Liquid vitamins on the go...

Posted by Reviewer2650926 on Feb 27, 2009

I ordered this product to take with me on a kayak/camp trip and it was great to have my vitamins with me. The packets are very easy to open and even though I was in a warm climate the liquid was fresh. Great find!

Good!

Posted by Reviewer2667054 on Mar 01, 2012

Good!

Maxine Rose

Posted by Reviewer1094862 on Aug 06, 2008

After years of taking regular vitamins, I find this liquid version is giving me more energy. They say as you age it is harder to absorb vitamins -so this must be the answer.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »