Potent Tasting

Posted by 4928376903133248627 on Feb 28, 2016

I really wanted to find a more responsibly priced liquid organic vitamin compared to Drucker Labs and decided to try this vitamin. The ingredients look pretty good, but nobody likes the taste. It's not bad when when mixed with apple juice though. Overall it's decent for the cost if you want a good whole food organic liquid vitamin that us reasonably priced.

Yuck

Posted by Reviewer1777492 on Feb 01, 2016

Tastes disgusting. My kids can't choke it down. Smells horrible too.

WOW! and RE WOW!

Posted by 4999041902451483607 on Jan 22, 2016

I just finished my first bottle. Of all the supplements I've tried in my life, this is BY FAR the best one ever. I also got my kids on it now. The first positive effects ``for me`` were immediate in the first 48 hours, So I am happy about that. I also have more energy. It tastes great, even my two boys, 10 and 13 like it. I am impressed and sold to this product as a life changing player in health. If I could I'd give it a 10 stars.

A great liquid multi

Posted by Reviewer1645968 on Apr 20, 2015

Cons - the taste is a bit too over-flavoured for my liking & it gets a bit messy at the cap with daily use but wiping it helps. Pros- it helps a lot with well being. gives me energy. This is the best natural/organic multi I've found and I mix it with a bit of juice to make it more palatable. It's a good base to a vitamin/supplemental routine/lifestyle. good for the essentials.

My husband really likes

Posted by Reviewer2524791 on Feb 24, 2015

This is a more food based supplement and my husband loves it.

Huge health boost

Posted by Reviewer2561294 on Jan 31, 2015

I have a chronic B vitamin deficiency that got very much out of hand. This product is doing a great job of giving me energy and helping me fix my B issues

Good product

Posted by 5754258480535181476 on Jan 21, 2015

This is a good product, however, i just feel that it contains too many products for my liking. Dont get me wrong, its all organic, pure and very good quality, but i wouldnt buy it again because i dont feel our bodies need this many herbal blends at the same time and ive found something else which is more suited to my families needs. Great product all the same if youre looking for an organic, liquid herbal blend.

Good taste

Posted by 5508976188694409736 on Jul 21, 2014

My family has been pleased with this product. It has the best taste of multi-vitamins that we have tried yet. There is a noticeable difference in energy levels on days that we take this. We will most likely continue to use this.

Seems OK

Posted by Reviewer1611079 on May 26, 2014

Tastes bit like coolaid- like the fact its all natural - You can take on an empty stomach and it's organic.. don't really know if it made a difference but may get a few more bottles to see.. you go through it fast so may be better value to get Synergy multi vitamins.

LOVE!!!

Posted by 4758539952498521834 on May 12, 2014

Im in LOVE with my new liquid vitamins! Tastes great and I feel like I have a little vitamin high about 10 minutes after taking them :)