5 star

Posted by Reviewer1646334 on Nov 29, 2008

Great product & great service!

Naturally Fresh Deodorant crystal, roll-on, fragrance free

Posted by Reviewer1662007 on May 05, 2014

I love this deodorant because it works! Also, I have a lot of allergies and the ingredients in this product are pure and cause me no issues.

Great for sensitive skin!

Posted by Reviewer1673554 on Apr 24, 2008

The only deodorant that won't irritate my arms even after shaving.

Love this deodorant!

Posted by Reviewer1755502 on Apr 08, 2009

My husband and I have been using this deodorant for many years. It doesn't cause a reaction in my very sensitive skin like all the other natural deodorants. It has a very light natural fresh scent. Reapplication during the day might be necessary for some people. It is just like brushing teeth--you can't just do it once to keep fresh all day!

Great

Posted by Reviewer1831062 on Nov 17, 2010

I have used the stone crystal for over 10 years and am really glad I found this product.

I AM CONSUMING

Posted by 5248428660363262190 on Jun 02, 2015

Very good. It does not dry the skin. The product came well packaged.

Pleasantly Surprised!

Posted by Reviewer1896379 on Nov 04, 2008

I knew it was time to get off aluminum chlorhydrate...That stuff in most antipersirants is just plain nasty. I'm doing chelation therapy and I take Magnesium Malate(chelates aluminum)but I thought I shouldn't be putting aluminum back into my body via an antiperspirant! I've used many natural deodorants before and none had worked for me, but since a friend bought this roll-on for me to try I thought "what the heck"! I'm hooked on this! It's wonderful...keeps me dry and odor free! I have finally made the switch and really am pleased about the quality of this deodorant!

It's just my :)

Posted by AlenaSh on May 14, 2015

I've tried several deodorants from different firms - this one works perfectly for me. I advise try several firms that produce the same product, because you could find which will suite you perfectly.

Safe and effective.

Posted by 5198507438601989301 on Dec 22, 2014

I have very sensitive skin irritated almost by everything, so it was relieve to finally find something that work.

very good!

Posted by 4715468986178796867 on May 04, 2016

shake well before application.