Nada de especial

Posted by dokababy on Apr 28, 2016

comprei este produto por causa da informacaco do EWG.De um tamanho de Travel size. Tem poucos quimicos e nao irrita a pele mas nao ajuda a tirar o cheiro

Love this product

Posted by cherylphchan on Jan 25, 2016

I like how small and portable it is, toss it in any bag or purse for daily use. No smell and works great. Been buying them here since my local store doesn't sell them anymore.

good

Posted by 5604648728979976384 on Sep 14, 2015

Effective and no smell of this product

wouldnt know

Posted by 5213872241187027477 on May 29, 2015

Did not use this just yet. Seems ok

Naturally Fresh Deodorant Crystal Works Good!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

This product works good and has no scent that could be offensive to yourself or others. I appreciate the fact that it is hypoallergenic, paraben free and has no aluminum. The size of this item is so small that you can carry it with you anywhere. You can keep it in your pocket, purse, glove compartment or your desk at work. Never be without deodorant again! It is also nice that this item is cruelty free, preservative free, non-staining, and offers 24 hour protection.

Keeps away the smell

Posted by 5568498117060869664 on Jan 01, 2015

One of the better natural deoderants i tried. Would buy it in bigger size when its empty.

Naturally-Fresh-Deodorant-Crystal-Spray-Mist-Body-Deodorant-83-fl-oz-25-ml/13586

Posted by 5082488275510493121 on Dec 10, 2014

SAME AS ABOVE.

Not for me

Posted by 4692802388961403874 on Nov 28, 2014

did not suit me, caused me acne

Works great in cooler months

Posted by 5238616063978384481 on Nov 18, 2014

I bought this when it was cooler out and it worked great. But when summer rolled around I needed something stronger. I love that I can spritz it right before I get dressed and I don't have to worry about it getting on my clothes. I've had this little bottle for about 6 months and still have plenty. I'll buy this again, it's been a great alternative to regular deodorant.

great great product

Posted by 4768050147358220174 on Jul 07, 2014

it worked! i once had one of those crystel deodorant and it wasn't really so good but this one is great.