Fibromyalgia

Posted by Reviewer2060826 on Sep 16, 2009

I started using this product 5 years ago, while going through chemotherapy for breast cancer. The cancer treatments were causing my pre-existing fibromyalgia symptoms to become much worse than before. Fibrozym really helped, especially with neck and shoulder pain at night (the pain is more bothersome when I try to sleep). I quit taking this product recently, in an attempt to cut my supplement costs. After about three weeks, I realized that my neck and shoulder pain had increased, again. I ordered a bottle from iherb and after about a week of re-introducing Fibrozym to my system, the pain decreased noticeably. It appears to be a valuable factor in my supplement regime for managing the chronic pain of fibromyalgia.

Doctor prescribed to reduce excessive clotting

Posted by Reviewer1044704 on Feb 14, 2010

I've been taking Fibrozym for 5 years. It is a highly effective product for reducing fibrinogen (coagulation factor I) in my blood (based on regular laboratory tests prescribed by my doctor). This product reduces my risk of blood clots and so I will probably take it the rest of my life.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1528876 on Jul 01, 2010

My ND doc is big into this stuff and found the serrapeptase in this product to be a beneficial amount, others too low. Worth the price!!

Fibromyalgia pain blitzed!

Posted by Reviewer1729990 on May 28, 2010

This is the first product I have found specifically for fibromyalgia, although I have used serrapeptase by itself before. Within a week I experienced a huge reduction in the pain of a huge attack. In 11 years I have never found anything to help the pain. My mother is now using it and it is helping her fibro. and arthritic pain. Outstanding.

Pain relief

Posted by Reviewer3361378 on Feb 07, 2011

I have been using these in conjunction with source naturals serrapeptase for Fibromyalgia. I have almost no muscle tenderness now, except in areas of actual injury. Pressure point sensitivity is reduced.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer3234882 on Sep 21, 2011

I have a herniated disk plus an old injury to sacro that has pained me for years. I developed sciata that was so bad that I could not stand up straight. After 2 Epidurals that had bad side effects, I started taking 2 of these 3 times a day and 3 Medizym twice a day on an empty stomach. My sciata is gone! No more pain pills. I can now sit down . My husband has gout and he takes both Fibrozym and Medizym along with concetrated cherry juice and he is now pain free. No more swollen toes or ankles. Try for any swelling or pain!

Natural fibro-help

Posted by Reviewer1234105 on May 07, 2012

Great help for my fibromyalgia. Every day pain has disappeared. I highly recommend, if the tendency of fibromyalgia.

Naturally Vitamins, Fibrozym with Serrapeptase.

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on Jan 17, 2011

Exactly what I have been looking for, a mixture of proteolytic enzymes with serrapeptase in an enteric coated tablet. Excellent quality & price, will buy again.

I am sure this is a good product

Posted by 5123140816165732216 on May 30, 2012

I have severe Fibro and have found nothing that works yet. I tried this in hopes it would even slightly but with no success. But it may work for some.

Knees

Posted by Reviewer1954790 on May 05, 2011

Totally amazing I had really stiff knees and could hardly walk or go to the gym this totally sorted it out I took it with Nattokinase so not sure whether need to have both to have that great result anyway total miracle and really making a difference to my life

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »