Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Naturally Vitamins, Fibrozym, 200 Tablets (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Fibromyalgia

Posted by Reviewer2060826 on Sep 16, 2009

I started using this product 5 years ago, while going through chemotherapy for breast cancer. The cancer treatments were causing my pre-existing fibromyalgia symptoms to become much worse than before. Fibrozym really helped, especially with neck and shoulder pain at night (the pain is more bothersome when I try to sleep). I quit taking this product recently, in an attempt to cut my supplement costs. After about three weeks, I realized that my neck and shoulder pain had increased, again. I ordered a bottle from iherb and after about a week of re-introducing Fibrozym to my system, the pain decreased noticeably. It appears to be a valuable factor in my supplement regime for managing the chronic pain of fibromyalgia.

Doctor prescribed to reduce excessive clotting

Posted by Reviewer1044704 on Feb 14, 2010

I've been taking Fibrozym for 5 years. It is a highly effective product for reducing fibrinogen (coagulation factor I) in my blood (based on regular laboratory tests prescribed by my doctor). This product reduces my risk of blood clots and so I will probably take it the rest of my life.

Fibromyalgia pain blitzed!

Posted by Reviewer1729990 on May 28, 2010

This is the first product I have found specifically for fibromyalgia, although I have used serrapeptase by itself before. Within a week I experienced a huge reduction in the pain of a huge attack. In 11 years I have never found anything to help the pain. My mother is now using it and it is helping her fibro. and arthritic pain. Outstanding.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1528876 on Jul 01, 2010

My ND doc is big into this stuff and found the serrapeptase in this product to be a beneficial amount, others too low. Worth the price!!

Pain relief

Posted by Reviewer3361378 on Feb 07, 2011

I have been using these in conjunction with source naturals serrapeptase for Fibromyalgia. I have almost no muscle tenderness now, except in areas of actual injury. Pressure point sensitivity is reduced.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »