Life saver! Why was it discontinued???

Posted by 5504297538603810526 on Jan 07, 2016

I have suffer from severe histamine intolerance and have reactions to everything-even leftovers. Migraines, heart palps, shaky stomach, puffy eyes, hives. Taking 1-3 pills a day keeps all of it at bay and I even sleep better. Very upset that is has been discontinued on this site. It's out of stock everywhere and I am a bit concerned! There are many people that rely on this product and all the other DAO enzyme products out there are filled with toxic fillers and are ineffective.

where has this product gone??

Posted by 4629495704808154756 on Dec 10, 2015

It's been sold out and I depend on it. :/

Can be a life saver!

Posted by 4719717576491113468 on May 20, 2015

W-o-n-d-e-r-f-u-l to have this product available. My friend whom I also ordered this product for, says it works better than the one that can be purchased in the Netherlands. My only comment is that I would wish larger (and relatively cheaper) containers would be available...

Seems to be working

Posted by 5748585764584281726 on Dec 04, 2014

Pretty happy with the product. I find that over time I've been using it for a month or 2 now), it gets better, and I really notice the effects if I forget to take it. Definitely recommended!

It fix me, when I thought I was unfixable

Posted by 4795773439281284393 on Nov 29, 2014

Histame saved me, when I was beyond desperate. I had lost all hope. I spent thousands of dollars on doctors, specialists, testing as well as naturopaths. I had been covered in hives daily for 6 years and tested for every possible cause with no result. My husband found histamine intolerance on a website so I tried Histame out. I got immediate results and it took about 4 weeks to get me almost clear of hives. If I take it every time I eat or drink and I am now pretty much hive free. I can only recommend you to try it. It changed my life, when I thought I was destined to be itchy, sick and covered in hives forever. I'm still in shock that I'm not having symptoms. My desperation was so profound that I had hit rock bottom. It literally saved me. So I rate Histame with 5 stars and my eternal gratitude. Directly to whoever is responsible for creating this product, my immense thanks would not even begin to cover what you've done for me. Thank you

Amazing for migraines

Posted by Reviewer2073745 on Jul 14, 2014

I took this when I had a migraine, and it stopped it cold in 20 minutes. Nothing has ever worked this well for a migraine before--not prescriptions, nothing. It's only been one time, but I still can't believe anything worked.

Provides a necessary enzyme DAOsin? (Diamine Oxidase)

Posted by Reviewer1141113 on Apr 09, 2014

This is supposed to help with certain food intolerances, and is excellent for anyone who may have a problem with not having the enzyme Diamine oxidase; necessary to properly digest and metabolize certain foods. This was recommended by my highly reputable CFS/Integrative GP. So far so good.

Life Saver

Posted by 5077982833533594783 on Feb 16, 2014

This supplement has helped me to live a normal life without the effects of Histamine. I have tried being without it for one day and immediately I have a permanently runny nose, Allergic Rhinitis, but whilst I take one tablet before the main meal my allergy is reduced by 90%, plus not eating the foods which cause the allergy of course. Although expensive this is cheaper in America than in the UK

Relief

Posted by Reviewer2956538 on Dec 12, 2013

This really does help with the histamne overload. I am off of antihistamines with this and no side effects.

Histame

Posted by 4896625778742066519 on Nov 04, 2013

It works for me. Fantastic.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »