Naturally Vitamins, Histame, Food Intolerance Support, 30 Capsules

recommend

Posted by Reviewer1810126 on Dec 22, 2011

i tried these as i get allergy symptoms and couldnt put it down to anything in particular and they are making a difference!

Excellent

Posted by 5712505939483942968 on Nov 19, 2012

I suffer from sore, red, swollen, itchy patches on my face and neck, particularly my eyes and lips when I eat foods high in histamine. Taking Histame just before meals such as fish, pizza, processed meat, cheese, yoghurts or spicy foods avoids this happening now. Histame has given me back my life and enabled me to eat a normal balanced diet and to be able to socialise without worrying about what I can eat. It has also enabled me to cut down on the large amount of anti-histamines (prescribed by a dermatologist) to just one a day. This has meant that I am not in a permanently drugged state all day. Would recommend to anyone who is unable to tolerate high histamine foods.

Terrific product

Posted by Reviewer2077600 on Dec 29, 2011

This product works!!! I love it and just ordered three more bottles. Finally, an excellent supplement that really curbs food intolerance. I highly recommend this product to anyone with food sensitivities. Histame is a must-have !!

Provides a necessary enzyme DAOsin? (Diamine Oxidase)

Posted by Reviewer1141113 on Apr 09, 2014

This is supposed to help with certain food intolerances, and is excellent for anyone who may have a problem with not having the enzyme Diamine oxidase; necessary to properly digest and metabolize certain foods. This was recommended by my highly reputable CFS/Integrative GP. So far so good.

Relief

Posted by Reviewer2956538 on Dec 12, 2013

This really does help with the histamne overload. I am off of antihistamines with this and no side effects.