Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Naturally Vitamins, Histame, Food Intolerance Support, 30 Capsules

Terrific product

Posted by Reviewer2077600 on Dec 29, 2011

This product works!!! I love it and just ordered three more bottles. Finally, an excellent supplement that really curbs food intolerance. I highly recommend this product to anyone with food sensitivities. Histame is a must-have !!

This Works for me.

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 29, 2012

These really helped with food intolerances, such as when I sometimes eat food containing gluten. They reduced that bad symptoms, from food sensitivities. Have given them to relative, and she also found they helped. Am now buying the bigger container. Great price from iHerb, much cheaper than other source.

Excellent

Posted by 5712505939483942968 on Nov 19, 2012

I suffer from sore, red, swollen, itchy patches on my face and neck, particularly my eyes and lips when I eat foods high in histamine. Taking Histame just before meals such as fish, pizza, processed meat, cheese, yoghurts or spicy foods avoids this happening now. Histame has given me back my life and enabled me to eat a normal balanced diet and to be able to socialise without worrying about what I can eat. It has also enabled me to cut down on the large amount of anti-histamines (prescribed by a dermatologist) to just one a day. This has meant that I am not in a permanently drugged state all day. Would recommend to anyone who is unable to tolerate high histamine foods.

Provides a necessary enzyme DAOsin? (Diamine Oxidase)

Posted by Reviewer1141113 on Apr 09, 2014

This is supposed to help with certain food intolerances, and is excellent for anyone who may have a problem with not having the enzyme Diamine oxidase; necessary to properly digest and metabolize certain foods. This was recommended by my highly reputable CFS/Integrative GP. So far so good.

It fix me, when I thought I was unfixable

Posted by 4795773439281284393 on Nov 29, 2014

Histame saved me, when I was beyond desperate. I had lost all hope. I spent thousands of dollars on doctors, specialists, testing as well as naturopaths. I had been covered in hives daily for 6 years and tested for every possible cause with no result. My husband found histamine intolerance on a website so I tried Histame out. I got immediate results and it took about 4 weeks to get me almost clear of hives. If I take it every time I eat or drink and I am now pretty much hive free. I can only recommend you to try it. It changed my life, when I thought I was destined to be itchy, sick and covered in hives forever. I'm still in shock that I'm not having symptoms. My desperation was so profound that I had hit rock bottom. It literally saved me. So I rate Histame with 5 stars and my eternal gratitude. Directly to whoever is responsible for creating this product, my immense thanks would not even begin to cover what you've done for me. Thank you