Relief

Posted by Reviewer2956538 on Dec 12, 2013

This really does help with the histamne overload. I am off of antihistamines with this and no side effects.

Histame

Posted by 4896625778742066519 on Nov 04, 2013

It works for me. Fantastic.

Undecided

Posted by Reviewer1412280 on Oct 12, 2013

Not sure if this is helping or not...It might be, but I'm also doing other treatments that might also be helping me feel better. I'm sure that any reduction in histamine is helpful to me. I do like the fact that it has less fillers than a similar product sold by my ND.

Lifesaver!

Posted by Reviewer1529163 on Jan 27, 2013

This is amazing, can't live without it!

Effort

Posted by 5302051163529639272 on Nov 19, 2012

Remembering to take a capsule before you eat isn't particularly convenient, and it's hard to gauge whether it's having much of an effect.

Excellent

Posted by 5712505939483942968 on Nov 19, 2012

I suffer from sore, red, swollen, itchy patches on my face and neck, particularly my eyes and lips when I eat foods high in histamine. Taking Histame just before meals such as fish, pizza, processed meat, cheese, yoghurts or spicy foods avoids this happening now. Histame has given me back my life and enabled me to eat a normal balanced diet and to be able to socialise without worrying about what I can eat. It has also enabled me to cut down on the large amount of anti-histamines (prescribed by a dermatologist) to just one a day. This has meant that I am not in a permanently drugged state all day. Would recommend to anyone who is unable to tolerate high histamine foods.

Really works

Posted by Reviewer1266961 on Oct 09, 2012

This is the only product we've found that relieves husband's allergy symptoms.

Finnally, somthing that worked !

Posted by vinetu28 on Aug 31, 2012

This worked better and faster than 3 different antihistamines and several steroid inhalers put together (taken simultaneously per dr. prescriptions too!) In one dose I could breathe thru both nostrils and my lungs opened more than they did using 2 strong steroid inhalers every day! My brother said him lungs didn't hurt for the first time that week and my other brothers head ache went away. My nephew who has been wheezing this week didn't cough at night or the next day! I believe we had grain dust fever since last harvest and it intensified our reaction to histamine - airborne or from food. Eating chocolate would cause wheezing and difficulty in breathing for two of us but not with histame. The information that I have found online says to take within 15 minutes of eating offending foods. So far I have used it sparingly and kept to a primarily low histamine/amine diet--cost prohibits me from attempting a more aggressive use with this pill. So far it is quite effective against oranges, almonds, flavored coffees, and seems to have resulted and general improvement in inflammatory symptoms on the days when I take it. We are currently seeing a lung specialist and an immunologist for allergy shots but non of the meds we've taken alone or combined have done what this little supplement has done. Wish it wasn't so costly as I would use it more often. Finally, I want say that it is important to recognize the difference between food intolerance and food allergy. Many food intolerances are confused with food allergies. Non-allergenic histamine food intolerance is mostly brought on by foods not processed properly in the intestinal tract. In contrast, a food allergy is an abnormal response to food triggered by the body’s immune system. This works on high-histamine foods and drinks, is not for all allergies or food intolerance, so be sure to research "histamine intolerance" before spending money on this product .

This Works for me.

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 29, 2012

These really helped with food intolerances, such as when I sometimes eat food containing gluten. They reduced that bad symptoms, from food sensitivities. Have given them to relative, and she also found they helped. Am now buying the bigger container. Great price from iHerb, much cheaper than other source.

Histame helps me

Posted by Reviewer2442989 on Mar 27, 2012

I have a lot of food sensitivities as well as having Celiac Disease. When I take Histame at the first sign of a reaction or when I know I'm sensitive to what I'm eating Histame offers fast relief from my symtoms.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »