Amazing for migraines

Posted by Reviewer2073745 on Jul 14, 2014

I took this when I had a migraine, and it stopped it cold in 20 minutes. Nothing has ever worked this well for a migraine before--not prescriptions, nothing. It's only been one time, but I still can't believe anything worked.

where has this product gone??

Posted by 4629495704808154756 on Dec 10, 2015

It's been sold out and I depend on it. :/

Histame merits

Posted by 5049160156698837355 on Sep 04, 2014

I have been using Histame since a couple of months. I see many benefits already, as I can eat things that made me sick prior that such as peanut butter, tomatoes and wine. I am very happy with the product !

Seems to be working

Posted by 5748585764584281726 on Dec 04, 2014

Pretty happy with the product. I find that over time I've been using it for a month or 2 now), it gets better, and I really notice the effects if I forget to take it. Definitely recommended!

Can be a life saver!

Posted by 4719717576491113468 on May 20, 2015

W-o-n-d-e-r-f-u-l to have this product available. My friend whom I also ordered this product for, says it works better than the one that can be purchased in the Netherlands. My only comment is that I would wish larger (and relatively cheaper) containers would be available...

Relief

Posted by Reviewer2956538 on Dec 12, 2013

This really does help with the histamne overload. I am off of antihistamines with this and no side effects.

This Works for me.

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 29, 2012

These really helped with food intolerances, such as when I sometimes eat food containing gluten. They reduced that bad symptoms, from food sensitivities. Have given them to relative, and she also found they helped. Am now buying the bigger container. Great price from iHerb, much cheaper than other source.

Really works

Posted by Reviewer1266961 on Oct 09, 2012

This is the only product we've found that relieves husband's allergy symptoms.

Life Saver

Posted by 5077982833533594783 on Feb 16, 2014

This supplement has helped me to live a normal life without the effects of Histamine. I have tried being without it for one day and immediately I have a permanently runny nose, Allergic Rhinitis, but whilst I take one tablet before the main meal my allergy is reduced by 90%, plus not eating the foods which cause the allergy of course. Although expensive this is cheaper in America than in the UK

Lifesaver!

Posted by Reviewer1529163 on Jan 27, 2013

This is amazing, can't live without it!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »