Naturally Vitamins, Marlyn, Formula 50, Support For Hair & Nails, 250 Softgels

Stronger nails, healthier hair

Posted by Reviewer2642086 From Massachusetts on Sep 30, 2006

I thought this product might slow my baldness. I don't think it did, but my hair skin and nails were so much better that I have kept using it for more than five years. I take one softgell twice a day.

Maryln, Formula 50 Support for Hair & Nails

Posted by Reviewer3300914 From Tennessee on Jan 31, 2012

I have been taking this for several months. My hair has started to regrow at a rate I never thought possible, however it is taking my nails longer to show signs of improvement but they are starting to grow and look healthy.

After 2 weeks

Posted by Reviewer3030768 From Illinois on May 25, 2010

My hair feels super soft and my skin is more radiant. I have seen only a moderate improvement in my naisl though. I guess I need to give it a full month.

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer3190010 From New York on Jul 05, 2010

So far so good, my hair has body and strength...will see how it progress since it's only been three weeks

Oh my gosh hair!!

Posted by 4655790599399140264 on Apr 10, 2013

I've been using this product for about 3 months now. I love it...my hair is actually thicker and I am not seeing it at the shower drain like I used to! Also, I started to notice my skin....I think it makes your skin beautiful too! Double bonus!! Just ordered my second bottle. Try it and stick with it, you will not be sorry! :)