Stronger nails, healthier hair

Posted by Reviewer2642086 on Sep 30, 2006

I thought this product might slow my baldness. I don't think it did, but my hair skin and nails were so much better that I have kept using it for more than five years. I take one softgell twice a day.

Best ever!

Posted by Reviewer1489558 on Sep 15, 2010

Several yrs. ago I was having a problem w/a rash on my head. I asked a pharmacist what I could use. She recommended Formula 50. The problem w/my hair turned out to be a medication I was using at the time. But, what a blessing! Over the years, I've used many products for my nails, but never anything for my hair. Not only is my hair more healthy, it grows faster. It used to take forever to grow. And, my nails no longer break & peel.

Maryln, Formula 50 Support for Hair & Nails

Posted by Reviewer3300914 on Jan 31, 2012

I have been taking this for several months. My hair has started to regrow at a rate I never thought possible, however it is taking my nails longer to show signs of improvement but they are starting to grow and look healthy.

After 2 weeks

Posted by Reviewer3030768 on May 25, 2010

My hair feels super soft and my skin is more radiant. I have seen only a moderate improvement in my naisl though. I guess I need to give it a full month.

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer3190010 on Jul 05, 2010

So far so good, my hair has body and strength...will see how it progress since it's only been three weeks

Marlyn Formula 50

Posted by Reviewer2897480 on Apr 30, 2013

I do not wish any further emails for Review.

Great!

Posted by 5738469812632827560 on Mar 01, 2014

I was a bit hesitant, looking at the ingredients, as to whether these would actually do anything.......been pleasantly surprised though because people have complimented me on my 'shiny hair' and that didn't happen prior to taking Marlyn, so it must do something! Highly recommend.

IT DOES WORK

Posted by Reviewer3118566 on Jan 11, 2007

I STARTED TAKING FORMULA 50 IN SEPTEMBER AND I HAVE NOTICED THE DIFFERENCE IN MY HAIR GROWTH AND THICKNESS. THANK YO.

Oh my gosh hair!!

Posted by bjsnapp on Apr 10, 2013

I've been using this product for about 3 months now. I love it...my hair is actually thicker and I am not seeing it at the shower drain like I used to! Also, I started to notice my skin....I think it makes your skin beautiful too! Double bonus!! Just ordered my second bottle. Try it and stick with it, you will not be sorry! :)

Marlyn formula 50 vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1394563 on Sep 15, 2016

I have used these for quite a while and won't go without them. I will be reordering real soon. Good product. Good service