Naturally Vitamins, Medizym, Systemic Enzyme Formula, 400 Tablets (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

I use it instead of hydrocortisone

Posted by Reviewer2238568 on Nov 20, 2011

Unbelievably helpful for getting off of steroids. I wish that I knew about this before going on hydrocortisone. I have also tried serrapeptase, but this is far more effective for stress and sleep.

Systemic enzymes

Posted by Reviewer1583487 on May 03, 2011

I have used this product for quite awhile. I just hadn't ordered it in this quantity before. When I have not taken it, I feel much more achy (due to osteoarthritis or fibromyalgia). I think it helps with inflammation and also helps me not to get sick as much. I am very pleased with this product. It is much more economical than Wobenzym and the formula appears to be the same.

Medizym Enzymes

Posted by Reviewer2239207 on Oct 31, 2011

I have been using this product for some time now and I love it. I highly recommend it and they are always shipped fast to me. Thanks!