they work to reduce pain and inflammation

Posted by herbana on May 22, 2014

I had major surgery to my ribcage and after being discharged I was off pain killers and on these, which would amaze others who are on hardcore prescriptions to manage their pain for the same condition. You have to take them properly--the correct dosage is 6 pills and they MUST be taken on an empty stomach, 1 hour before or 2 hours after meals (though I can get away with 30 min before or an hour after eating, especially if I'm not having any protein). I wouldn't have gone for the big bottle if these didn't work.

I noticed a difference

Posted by Reviewer1674257 on Dec 04, 2012

I tale about 10 a day, have Afib, there has been a big improvement, I am still experimenting with the dose.I also take Vitalzym 12 a day

Inflamation and Pain reliever!

Posted by Reviewer3234882 on Jun 12, 2012

These are great for relieving pain in muscles and joints. I take 3 in AM and 3 Pm on empty stomach and they work much better than pain relievers. When my husband has a gout attack he grabs the tart cherry concentrate and Medizym and within a day or two the flar-up is gone! Highly recommend!

medizym systemic enzymes

Posted by Reviewer1880514 on Feb 29, 2012

i have only ben using them for a few weeks , but feel that they are a very good product

So Far so good

Posted by Reviewer1221615 on May 12, 2011

I am just in the third week of taking this product. I am noticing that I am having less back pain. dI am looking for even more results.

All natural anti-inflammatory

Posted by Reviewer2846850 on Feb 23, 2011

I injured my back 10 months ago and was taking Ibuprophen and other NSAIDs for over a month to relieve excruciating pain. My physical therapist pointed out dangers of taking these over a long period and put me on Medizym. It works better than NSAIDs without the side effects. Important to take proteolytic enzymes at least an hour before eating, otherwise they are processed same as digestive enzymes without the anti-infammatory effect. Medizym has been a life saver for me.

Use regularly

Posted by Reviewer2754236 on Feb 02, 2011

This is about as good a digestive enzyme as I've ever found. If the price continues to be raised I will have to resort to other remedies.

Medizym

Posted by Reviewer1561492 on Aug 21, 2010

I am a long time user of Wobenzyme. they were out of stock so I checked the lable and these have the same ingredients for less $. Don't notice any difference so far.

Wife's Helper

Posted by Reviewer1666339 on Jul 09, 2010

Help's wife to work in garden, no longer sore in muscles.

Medizym Review

Posted by Reviewer2821931 on Mar 28, 2010

I like Medizym, Wobenzym and Repair Gold. I believe Medizym & Wobenzym have the same ingredients, though, Medizym has a vanilla flavor, which is why I buy it. I liked Repair Gold, but it was far too expensive and like being able to buy this in such a large size. I suffer chronic inflammation in my hands, ever since I injured them at work using the computer, and typically take 5-10 per dose/2-3 times per day.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »