July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Nature Made, Multi for Her With Iron & Calcium, 90 Tablets

Good contents but hard to swallow, causes nausea

Posted by Reviewer1183000 on Nov 03, 2012

It has good amounts of everything. I take this and Omega-3 capsules each morning and I'm set. However, the tablets are rather large and even after splitting them in half, are difficult to swallow. And I don't usually have problems with tablets at all. When I run out, I'll try the liquid capsules instead. Also, I would recommend taking this after eating something with some fat in it, I found that I get nauseous for 10-15 minutes soon after if I take it with an empty stomach. But I guess it's the same with any products that contain iron.

Nature Made, Multi for HEr with Iron & Calcium

Posted by Reviewer2656924 on Dec 17, 2012

I had run out of my multivitamin before I purchased this one and felt a difference the first day I took it, I would recommend this multivitamin to any woman.

Pasable

Posted by Kreachgirl on Oct 19, 2013

Supongo que bien, realmente no noto una gran diferencia, quizás esa sensación de cansancio al final del dia sea menos notable.

USP verified - but with fillers

Posted by 5285614467208764517 on May 15, 2014

This vitamin has everything I was looking for in a women's multi, although it would have been better if there was a higher dose of B vitamins. I like very much that it's USP verified, so I know I'm getting exactly what the label promises. In an industry that's unregulated, very few brands carry the USP label. What I really don't like is the fillers that go into these vitamins. I wish it was purer, then it would really be the perfect vitamin. But until I find an alternative that's similarly verified, this will have to do.