Good contents but hard to swallow, causes nausea

Posted by Reviewer1183000 on Nov 03, 2012

It has good amounts of everything. I take this and Omega-3 capsules each morning and I'm set. However, the tablets are rather large and even after splitting them in half, are difficult to swallow. And I don't usually have problems with tablets at all. When I run out, I'll try the liquid capsules instead. Also, I would recommend taking this after eating something with some fat in it, I found that I get nauseous for 10-15 minutes soon after if I take it with an empty stomach. But I guess it's the same with any products that contain iron.

Nature Made, Multi for HEr with Iron & Calcium

Posted by Reviewer2656924 on Dec 17, 2012

I had run out of my multivitamin before I purchased this one and felt a difference the first day I took it, I would recommend this multivitamin to any woman.

USP verified - but with fillers

Posted by 5285614467208764517 on May 15, 2014

This vitamin has everything I was looking for in a women's multi, although it would have been better if there was a higher dose of B vitamins. I like very much that it's USP verified, so I know I'm getting exactly what the label promises. In an industry that's unregulated, very few brands carry the USP label. What I really don't like is the fillers that go into these vitamins. I wish it was purer, then it would really be the perfect vitamin. But until I find an alternative that's similarly verified, this will have to do.

Very good product

Posted by 4669693988845461808 on May 22, 2015

These vitamins are not very expensive, but work very well. My nails and hair definitely improved, there are improvements in overall health too. I can see the difference on my nails, they have cleaner and whiter parts that have been growing after i started the multi.

take a pill everyday. take your doctor away!

Posted by 5148668360354315630 on Aug 02, 2015

Good product and inexpensive

Very Pleased

Posted by 5701129381055902231 on Sep 11, 2014

Again, a long term product. Excellent.

Just vitamins

Posted by i-curious on Aug 28, 2016

I'm still alive and well. Probably it's thanks to these vitamins :) On a serious note, I haven't noticed either bad or good effects after taking the vitamins for 1.5 months.

Pasable

Posted by Kreachgirl on Oct 19, 2013

Supongo que bien, realmente no noto una gran diferencia, quizás esa sensación de cansancio al final del dia sea menos notable.

Mussa abdulla

Posted by 5120874671072609943 on Dec 12, 2015

best product fast shipping and inshallah i wish to order more in future but due to custom duty in my country i can't order if you guys start free shipping i will order more now i paid to custom with that i can buy 3 times this product,

Good product