For MOMMAS and AUTISM

Posted by 5669431413231272064 on Feb 04, 2014

I am a mother of a austistic child. He loves the sensory input of smells. I like using aroma therapy. He is young so I wear it, but put calming or energizing essential oils in it. He likes to smell it on me when reading or working together. LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS. Will buy more!

Nature's Alchemy, Diffuser Pendants, Essential Oil Necklace

Posted by YuliaBlum on Oct 11, 2012

it's a pity that Iherb has only one kind of these pendants. To open it i must to remove it from the chain. Looks old and scruffy a little bit

Lovely!

Posted by shopzilla on Feb 12, 2016

Bought this for my mum and she LOVES it. She says it keeps her calm and happy and I've never seen her without it, since I gave it to her. This makes the perfect gift for anyone who's into aromatherapy or natural well-being. The pendant itself has an aged, old world charm and is quite beautiful, The only thing I find a little off putting is the rather unwieldy way it opens and closes. Still, my mum doesn't mind, so why should I? If you find this review helpful, please click the "Yes" button and click my username for more reviews. Thank you and happy shopping :)

Nature's Alchemy, Diffuser Pendants, Essential Oil Necklace, 24" Rhodium Plated Chain, Pewter

Posted by Reviewer2909530 on Jun 24, 2010

Beautiful Necklace

Nice Pendant

Posted by 4649646267523454265 on May 03, 2015

Wearing a beautiful pendant together with the function of aroma therapy, it is great!

Nice