July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Nature's Alchemy, Frankincense, Essential Oil, .5 oz (15 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

My favorite frankincense

Posted by Reviewer1436103 on Sep 04, 2010

I always buy this frankincense, Ethopian Bosweilla Carterii is so much nicer I think than all the rest. This is NOT smokey and musky, it is very citrusy and fresh compared to most types of frankincense. It is very beautiful and it smells much like the resin burned in Mass. There are many types of frankincense, but I think this and Sacra are the best, Oman and Ethopia make the best carterii, I Herb has the best price that I have seen. I love this and I have never been sorry with the quality!!

nice

Posted by marley on Feb 21, 2011

way better than now foods frankincense oil which smells like gasoline with frankincense oil

new favorite

Posted by Reviewer1868054 on May 16, 2011

not harsh-smelling like other brands, smooth and just a little bit sweet

Tremendous value

Posted by Reviewer1115755 on Mar 09, 2012

Doterra is better in my opinion, but this is a great oil for 1/8th the cost. Buy this, and combine 4 drops or so with 4 drops of lavender into a teaspoon of avocado oil. Rub this on your feet, in the case of both my wife and I it gives a nice light tingling that we can still feel after a nights sleep. Believe it or not, we've both also noticed intensified dreams during sleep after application.

seems good

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Feb 01, 2012

I'm not an expert of essential oils. This seems very similar to the now foods brand to me.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »