New To iHerb?

Nature's Alchemy, Frankincense, Essential Oil, .5 oz (15 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

My favorite frankincense

Posted by Reviewer1436103 on Sep 04, 2010

I always buy this frankincense, Ethopian Bosweilla Carterii is so much nicer I think than all the rest. This is NOT smokey and musky, it is very citrusy and fresh compared to most types of frankincense. It is very beautiful and it smells much like the resin burned in Mass. There are many types of frankincense, but I think this and Sacra are the best, Oman and Ethopia make the best carterii, I Herb has the best price that I have seen. I love this and I have never been sorry with the quality!!

nice

Posted by marley on Feb 21, 2011

way better than now foods frankincense oil which smells like gasoline with frankincense oil

Tremendous value

Posted by Reviewer1115755 on Mar 09, 2012

Doterra is better in my opinion, but this is a great oil for 1/8th the cost. Buy this, and combine 4 drops or so with 4 drops of lavender into a teaspoon of avocado oil. Rub this on your feet, in the case of both my wife and I it gives a nice light tingling that we can still feel after a nights sleep. Believe it or not, we've both also noticed intensified dreams during sleep after application.

new favorite

Posted by Reviewer1868054 on May 16, 2011

not harsh-smelling like other brands, smooth and just a little bit sweet

frankincense oil

Posted by 5193899173214663020 on Aug 14, 2014

i suffer from ,acne prone skin, sensitive itchy skin, that dosen't like alot o things i may put on,, so i mix 2 drops of Frankincese, tamanu, sea buckthorn and (sweet orange for the dark acne marks) it has helped with my allergic itchiness i love it i use it like a lotion, i do sometimes add a bit of vita C lotion to it during the day,, and i apply it by mixing them in my hands 1st then patting it on my face :) i love this oil

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »