My favorite frankincense

Posted by Reviewer1436103 on Sep 04, 2010

I always buy this frankincense, Ethopian Bosweilla Carterii is so much nicer I think than all the rest. This is NOT smokey and musky, it is very citrusy and fresh compared to most types of frankincense. It is very beautiful and it smells much like the resin burned in Mass. There are many types of frankincense, but I think this and Sacra are the best, Oman and Ethopia make the best carterii, I Herb has the best price that I have seen. I love this and I have never been sorry with the quality!!

Tremendous value

Posted by Reviewer1115755 on Mar 09, 2012

Doterra is better in my opinion, but this is a great oil for 1/8th the cost. Buy this, and combine 4 drops or so with 4 drops of lavender into a teaspoon of avocado oil. Rub this on your feet, in the case of both my wife and I it gives a nice light tingling that we can still feel after a nights sleep. Believe it or not, we've both also noticed intensified dreams during sleep after application.

nice

Posted by marley on Feb 21, 2011

way better than now foods frankincense oil which smells like gasoline with frankincense oil

true scent and feel of quality frankinscense

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Jan 14, 2015

After several years of trying different essential oils including doterra, I have to say this one is impressing me. I did not have much of a clue what to do with this after I purchased it about 5 years ago beyond using a couple of drops in my bath water, so it ended up hanging out in my storage for a few years. I am pleased that it smells and feels comparable to expensive version from Oman. I'll report back on any other impressions I have about its effectiveness. For the past few months I've been using a frankincense from Oman to heal acne and wounds and will start using this in its place.

Frankincense Oil

Posted by Reviewer3055295 on Dec 20, 2007

Great Smell. Reminds me of the Wise Men & their gifts to the Christ child.