Good oil!

Posted by Reviewer1262696 on Jan 12, 2012

Lavandar is soothing to add in the burning fragrance of essential oils but I appreciate its value as well in keeping the bugs where they don't belong! It can go in drawers, spice cupboards, and in packing clothes away for the winter season.

Very pure essential oil

Posted by Reviewer1521453 on Nov 07, 2007

I love this brand. It has a great scent and seems about as pure as they come.

Soothing

Posted by Reviewer3225970 on May 09, 2012

One of the nicest lavender essential oils I've ever bought, and definitely the most economical. I've paid 3 times the price of this oil for a similar quality in the (pre-iHerb)past. The scent really fills up a room. Lav can smell very different depending on the species - this oil is of the floral-smelling sort of lavender.

great for relaxing

Posted by Reviewer2816202 on Jan 01, 2008

This is great for adding to my nighttime ritual with my foot creme for keeping my feet soft.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer2970739 on Feb 14, 2011

Great! Seems to contain alcohol but I'm not sure...

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer1139435 on Dec 10, 2010

When I first opened to bottle to use this for the first time, I thought it smelled nothing like lavender, almost piney. But I went ahead and put about five drops in to a big pot of water and let it simmer for a few hours. I left the house, came back about an hour later and thought the house smelled of lavender. I'd repurchase this brand.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1054887 on Aug 07, 2009

I loved this Lavender oil. It smells great, I mainly use for hair products and massage oils. I would have given it 5 starts but I am not a huge fan of the dropper top that is has.

Nice smell and goes well in my hair

Posted by jayzou on Sep 10, 2009

I actually use this for my head to keep my hair shining and smelling good when I comb through it. It works for me :)

Lavendar Oil

Posted by Reviewer2504300 on Jun 13, 2009

I was having trouble sleeping and a friend recommended that I put a few drops of lavender oil on a cloth by my pillow. This oil smells so good and it does help relax me at night.

...

Posted by Reviewer2061132 on Aug 21, 2010

Not my favourite lavender essential oil by far but not bad for the price