Nature's alchemy lavender essential oil

Posted by Reviewer1160011 on May 01, 2008

Works wonders as a reviving hair mask when you mix few drops with a almond oil base. Great product, will buy again!

Love that oil

Posted by Reviewer2182411 on Mar 15, 2012

I love this product. It only takes a couple of drops added to your herbs to make a really pleasant smelling relaxing potpourri. It is also great to use in homemade bath salts for your bath water to creat an aroma therapy bath.

Soothing

Posted by Reviewer3225970 on May 09, 2012

One of the nicest lavender essential oils I've ever bought, and definitely the most economical. I've paid 3 times the price of this oil for a similar quality in the (pre-iHerb)past. The scent really fills up a room. Lav can smell very different depending on the species - this oil is of the floral-smelling sort of lavender.

Good oil!

Posted by Reviewer1262696 on Jan 12, 2012

Lavandar is soothing to add in the burning fragrance of essential oils but I appreciate its value as well in keeping the bugs where they don't belong! It can go in drawers, spice cupboards, and in packing clothes away for the winter season.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1054887 on Aug 07, 2009

I loved this Lavender oil. It smells great, I mainly use for hair products and massage oils. I would have given it 5 starts but I am not a huge fan of the dropper top that is has.

Lavendar Oil

Posted by Reviewer2504300 on Jun 13, 2009

I was having trouble sleeping and a friend recommended that I put a few drops of lavender oil on a cloth by my pillow. This oil smells so good and it does help relax me at night.

Nice smell and goes well in my hair

Posted by jayzou on Sep 10, 2009

I actually use this for my head to keep my hair shining and smelling good when I comb through it. It works for me :)

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer1139435 on Dec 10, 2010

When I first opened to bottle to use this for the first time, I thought it smelled nothing like lavender, almost piney. But I went ahead and put about five drops in to a big pot of water and let it simmer for a few hours. I left the house, came back about an hour later and thought the house smelled of lavender. I'd repurchase this brand.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer2970739 on Feb 14, 2011

Great! Seems to contain alcohol but I'm not sure...

...

Posted by Reviewer2061132 on Aug 21, 2010

Not my favourite lavender essential oil by far but not bad for the price