Nature's Alchemy, Orange, Essential Oil

Posted by Reviewer1703169 on Mar 01, 2008

This is the best stuff. I use it to help suppress my appetite for sweets. Works like a charm. It is long lasting as well. It just lifts your spirits!!

OK for household cleaning etc

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Feb 05, 2011

This EO is perfectly okay as a household/cleansing agent to add a nice smell, but therapeutic grade it is not.

thanks

Posted by Reviewer1240793 on Aug 10, 2011

very nice aromat

Nature's Alchemy, Orange, Essential Oil, 0.5 oz (15 ml)

Posted by Reviewer1970799 on Dec 15, 2011

good quality and price. smell is very pleasure and strong

Me likey

Posted by Reviewer2959713 on Oct 02, 2010

Smells more like orange rind than pure orange flesh smell you get when eating an orange. It's really a nice fragrance and good quality, just the right strength. I use it in my car diffuser to brighten my day. Perfect scent for the morning drive to work.

Aroma energizante

Posted by afrohair on Jun 25, 2013

Lo utilizo para añadir aroma a algunos cosméticos artesanales, o para perfumar estancias de mi casa. Huele realmente bien a naranja dulce, es un aroma muy energizante. Cuando se me acabe repetiré!

good for fleas

Posted by iepurasmic on Nov 30, 2013

I use this on my dog for fleas. iHerb seems to have the best price for this stuff.

hav'nt tried yet

Posted by 4945237887349319408 on Mar 05, 2015

hav'nt tried yet

Weak smell

Posted by Bishojo on May 04, 2011

Well, among all my essential oils, this one has the weakest smell and I need quite large quantity (as for essentials oils) to smell something.

Very Disapointed

Posted by Reviewer1067781 on Sep 05, 2012

Once you open the bottle, you can smell the fragrant orange scent. Once you add this Orange oil to something (either DIY perfume, or to enhance the scent in shampoos or lotions), it becomes unnoticeable very quickly. I tried different ratios of Orange oil, but it didn't make a difference. I even put it on my skin in a pure form (not diluted/dissolved with anything else), it burned slightly, but even then, the smell of orange evaporated pretty much immediately. Maybe the fragrant scent of orange essential oil is not meant to last longer then 5 min.