Nature's Alchemy, Tea Tree, Essential Oil, .5 oz (15 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1586095 on Oct 11, 2009

I use two teaspoons of tea tree oil combined with a cup of purified water as mold removal treatment. I'm very happy with this product. Will definitely order some more.

I recommend

Posted by Reviewer1283389 on Jul 21, 2011

it is necessary to have in your home to all! To treat wounds, cuts, and sore throat can gargle with a solution of warm water and a few drops of tea tree oil. I recently it helped! You can even breathe the smell of it, he is also very therapeutic!

Natural Healing

Posted by Reviewer2941916 on Apr 20, 2008

I use this for my pets for flees. The expensive Frontline did not work on my dog, this has worked perfect. I have to use it more often, yet it is still less expensive and safe for my pets and household.

Much better price compared to the store.

Posted by Reviewer3255124 on Dec 06, 2009

I use this for cuts. Also, when I get itchy skin this helps. This will also repel insects if you're in a situation where you need to protect yourself from bites.

A Convert

Posted by Reviewer1738818 on Jan 25, 2012

Off and on I have had some problems with acne. In the past I tried over the counter products and had some success with a few. But in the past 6 months or so, my skin started going out of balance and nothing I tried seemed to help. So I turned to natural products and I because I read a lot of good things about tea tree oil I decided to try it. I've been washing my skin with tea tree soap and I apply the oil to problem areas, and my skin is looking amazing! My only regret is not trying this product sooner. I could have avoided a lot of anxiety about my skin. And I actually LOVE the smell of tea tree oil. Some people don't like it, but I prefer the natural, woodsy smell that it has. If you're having problems with your skin, I think you should give it a try. I know some people have an allergy to it, but I think that can be determined by testing on a small patch of skin first before applying to your face. It's money well spent!