A Convert

Posted by Reviewer1738818 on Jan 25, 2012

Off and on I have had some problems with acne. In the past I tried over the counter products and had some success with a few. But in the past 6 months or so, my skin started going out of balance and nothing I tried seemed to help. So I turned to natural products and I because I read a lot of good things about tea tree oil I decided to try it. I've been washing my skin with tea tree soap and I apply the oil to problem areas, and my skin is looking amazing! My only regret is not trying this product sooner. I could have avoided a lot of anxiety about my skin. And I actually LOVE the smell of tea tree oil. Some people don't like it, but I prefer the natural, woodsy smell that it has. If you're having problems with your skin, I think you should give it a try. I know some people have an allergy to it, but I think that can be determined by testing on a small patch of skin first before applying to your face. It's money well spent!

Much better price compared to the store.

Posted by Reviewer3255124 on Dec 06, 2009

I use this for cuts. Also, when I get itchy skin this helps. This will also repel insects if you're in a situation where you need to protect yourself from bites.

Natural Healing

Posted by Reviewer2941916 on Apr 20, 2008

I use this for my pets for flees. The expensive Frontline did not work on my dog, this has worked perfect. I have to use it more often, yet it is still less expensive and safe for my pets and household.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1586095 on Oct 11, 2009

I use two teaspoons of tea tree oil combined with a cup of purified water as mold removal treatment. I'm very happy with this product. Will definitely order some more.

I recommend

Posted by Reviewer1283389 on Jul 21, 2011

it is necessary to have in your home to all! To treat wounds, cuts, and sore throat can gargle with a solution of warm water and a few drops of tea tree oil. I recently it helped! You can even breathe the smell of it, he is also very therapeutic!

Great product and price

Posted by Reviewer3066504 on Feb 27, 2008

I bought this to mix with shampoo and conditioner as we'd had a lice outbreak and they kept coming back. I read that tea tree oil shampoo would help prevent re-infestation. The price here was the best I found by far (including their very low shipping). The shampoo and conditioner I put the oil in smell great and seem to be working so far as we haven't had any more lice.

Good quality

Posted by Reviewer1725086 on Jul 07, 2010

I use it with rosemary (from the same brand) and works well as a mosquito repellent. Also sooths insect bites and itches.

I LOVE this product

Posted by Reviewer1473789 on Feb 11, 2012

At first I was weary b/c of the prize-size ratio, but it is definitely worth it. It is pure tea tree oil, the smell is stronger than the other tea tree oil mixes, you don't have to use a lot of it either--a couple drops will do the job.

PERFECT FOR ACNE-PRONE + OILY SKIN

Posted by Noree-1912 on Jul 18, 2014

Mix a couple of drops into your face cream and apply. Leaves a cooling feeling, but it also stings a bit (especially after a exofoliation). BUT this is very strong so DON'T over-do it!!!! You can also makes your own homemade DIY facial toner. Look up tutorials on the web, to find some. I just used cooled boiled water and mix in a few drops of oil. This oil is great and affordable.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2468010 on Mar 07, 2010

I use this with the clay to make a mask. Fresh-smelling, good stuff. Glad I bought it and will continue to buy it.