Nature's Alchemy, Tea Tree, Essential Oil, .5 oz (15 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1586095 on Oct 11, 2009

I use two teaspoons of tea tree oil combined with a cup of purified water as mold removal treatment. I'm very happy with this product. Will definitely order some more.

Much better price compared to the store.

Posted by Reviewer3255124 on Dec 06, 2009

I use this for cuts. Also, when I get itchy skin this helps. This will also repel insects if you're in a situation where you need to protect yourself from bites.

I recommend

Posted by Reviewer1283389 on Jul 21, 2011

it is necessary to have in your home to all! To treat wounds, cuts, and sore throat can gargle with a solution of warm water and a few drops of tea tree oil. I recently it helped! You can even breathe the smell of it, he is also very therapeutic!

Great product and price

Posted by Reviewer3066504 on Feb 27, 2008

I bought this to mix with shampoo and conditioner as we'd had a lice outbreak and they kept coming back. I read that tea tree oil shampoo would help prevent re-infestation. The price here was the best I found by far (including their very low shipping). The shampoo and conditioner I put the oil in smell great and seem to be working so far as we haven't had any more lice.

Natural Healing

Posted by Reviewer2941916 on Apr 20, 2008

I use this for my pets for flees. The expensive Frontline did not work on my dog, this has worked perfect. I have to use it more often, yet it is still less expensive and safe for my pets and household.