Good as it was expected

Posted by Reviewer2435639 on Dec 20, 2013

Natural smell, good results - I am using it together with the facial clay mask to minimize pores and redness. It works!

great

Posted by 5047050106038555311 on Sep 05, 2014

I use the product almost for anything that causes irritation of the skin and my skin calms down immediately

A little goes a long way

Posted by Tranita on Aug 08, 2012

Great for stimulating the scalp. Be sure to use a carrier oil. Sad I ran out recently. Loved it for being able to use a few drops to ward off bacteria.

Acne killer #1

Posted by Keitha on Jul 23, 2012

Reduces redness and other skin irritations, also it can be added to scalp masks to prevent dandruff

Muy buen aceite

Posted by 5729312242553010612 on Jul 14, 2013

No he probado otros aceites de arbol de te para comparar, pero este me gusta bastante. Lo utilizo para secar granitos puntuales, lo aplico con un bastoncillo humedecido en agua mañana y noche en el granito y en dos-tres dias ha desaparecido. Si tienes la piel muy sensible tienes que tener cuidado pues he leído que estos aceites (no este en concreto) pueden "quemar" la piel, por eso lo aplico con el bastoncillo humedecido, para no ponerlo directamente. Repetire sin duda!

very fragrant

Posted by Violet-Eyes on Oct 03, 2014

very fragrant and very qualitative, I used a child egzema diluted with oil and he disappeared

Super long lasting!

Posted by Reviewer1424446 on May 09, 2013

I bought this since 2010 and I still have a bit more! I drip a few drops into 2 spoons of my Now Foods, Solutions, European Clay Powder, some water and mix. I use this blend whenever I feel my face is congested/oily/zits threatened to pop and it is very effective to keep my clean clear after that. Love it!

Great price, great product!

Posted by Mary-B333 on Mar 30, 2015

I great tea tree oil product at a great price! This stuff really helps me keep pimples at bay. Remember to dilute, do not use full strength on face, or it will be too drying.

so good

Posted by Reviewer3140199 on Oct 05, 2012

The most versatile essential oil. It helps to cure acne, get rid of itchy bites, heal a cut. It is necessary to begin with this oil the history of aromatherapy.

Funciona para granitos puntuales

Posted by 5498800712319648493 on Mar 26, 2014

La uso para secar granitos puntuales y va estupenda, el dispensador para eso es genial porque solo dispersa una gotita. Lo peor el olor, es muy penetrante y no agrada, pero es normal porque es natural.