Nature's Alchemy, Tea Tree, Essential Oil, .5 oz (15 ml)

A Convert

Posted by Reviewer1738818 From California on Jan 25, 2012

Off and on I have had some problems with acne. In the past I tried over the counter products and had some success with a few. But in the past 6 months or so, my skin started going out of balance and nothing I tried seemed to help. So I turned to natural products and I because I read a lot of good things about tea tree oil I decided to try it. I've been washing my skin with tea tree soap and I apply the oil to problem areas, and my skin is looking amazing! My only regret is not trying this product sooner. I could have avoided a lot of anxiety about my skin. And I actually LOVE the smell of tea tree oil. Some people don't like it, but I prefer the natural, woodsy smell that it has. If you're having problems with your skin, I think you should give it a try. I know some people have an allergy to it, but I think that can be determined by testing on a small patch of skin first before applying to your face. It's money well spent!

I LOVE this product

Posted by Reviewer1473789 From New York on Feb 11, 2012

At first I was weary b/c of the prize-size ratio, but it is definitely worth it. It is pure tea tree oil, the smell is stronger than the other tea tree oil mixes, you don't have to use a lot of it either--a couple drops will do the job.

Good as it was expected

Posted by Reviewer2435639 on Dec 20, 2013

Natural smell, good results - I am using it together with the facial clay mask to minimize pores and redness. It works!

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2468010 From New York on Mar 07, 2010

I use this with the clay to make a mask. Fresh-smelling, good stuff. Glad I bought it and will continue to buy it.

Good quality

Posted by Reviewer1725086 From Greece on Jul 07, 2010

I use it with rosemary (from the same brand) and works well as a mosquito repellent. Also sooths insect bites and itches.