Great alternative to Ritalin

Posted by Reviewer1395779 on Aug 03, 2010

When someone suggested we use this essential oil to help with the mood swings on our child because of the Ritalin he was currently taking, I was really skeptical. When we did take our child off for Christmas vacation to give it a real good test, I was very surprised it did work. He's still a normal child, with regular childlike behavior, but nothing like the out of control mood swings he had before. He now has an appetite, and grown a lot in size the last 6 months because of it. His doctor since birth is amazed at how well it works and told us to keep using it, because he is doing so well with it.

Wonderful oil!

Posted by Reviewer3288000 on Mar 02, 2010

I read about Vetivert in a book about essential oils written by an aromatherapist, and it sounded like a great oil. I wanted to try it out in my perfume and body oil blends, so I got it from iHerb. It has kind of a smoky aroma and is quite strong, but when properly diluted and mixed with other oils, such as Frankincense and Bergamot, it adds a beautiful, dark note to the scent. Great calming and centering oil!

love it

Posted by Reviewer1602943 on Feb 12, 2009

instant grounding! like the forest floor!

Vetivert

Posted by Reviewer1864729 on Oct 30, 2008

What a magical and deep aroma.

wonderful quality essential oil

Posted by Reviewer1361347 on Jan 06, 2009

comparable quality to other essential oils I have used for many years

Very earthy

Posted by Reviewer1086244 on Apr 24, 2008

This is a nice, earthy vetivert essential oil. Highly recommended.

Love the earthy smell & good quality oil

Posted by Reviewer1105845 on Aug 24, 2013

Nice earthy smell, goes really well blended with lavender or neroli oil. It is a nice thick good quality oil. I find it to be very grounding

great smell, price

Posted by Reviewer1845502 on May 13, 2009

I found this oil to have good strength with no off-odors, and a great price. I love vetivert's earthy, calming smell.

Vetivert

Posted by Reviewer2612636 on Jan 21, 2011

I really like this oil very much, it's very earthy and strong. And I think it has a good quality.

oo!

Posted by Strelka on Aug 01, 2012

tā nu ir ļoti stipra smarža, savdabīga. Vetiver is an ancient remedy within Ayurveda - the root and its essential oil are used to alleviate thirst, heatstroke, fevers and headache. The essential oil is applied as part of a liniment to relive inflammatory disorders of the joints and skin, and may be used for rheumatoid arthritis and eczema.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »