Wintergreen Oil

Posted by Reviewer2703683 on Oct 07, 2008

I live in Southeast Louisiana and in the month of September we were hit by two different hurricanes. Once Gustav hit us we were without power for over 10 days. The Ice box smelled so bad because of the rotting food. I was told by a co-worker to try putting wintergreen oil on a cotton ball and place it inside your ice box for a few days. I was willing to try anything at that point, so I place two cotton balls soaked with the wintergreen oil in the ice box and two days later the smell was gone. This product helped save my ice box. I would recomend this product to any one who is faced with trying to get a smell out of an ice box afer a storm.

Wintergreen oil

Posted by Reviewer2397933 on Oct 21, 2008

Very happy with product ,

me

Posted by Reviewer1260718 on Feb 06, 2009

mmmmm! this is so good!

VERY GOOD PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer1527987 on Aug 12, 2009

I COULD NOT FIND A STORE IN MY TOWN THAT WOULD EVEN ORDER THE WINTERGREEN .. I DID FIND IT ON YOUR WEBSITE . I HAVE USED WINTERGREEN ,EUCALYPTUS, VICKS , FOR SORE THROAT, CHEST COLDS , I WORKS IN 1 OR 2 NIGHTS .

This is exactly what I was hoping for. Pure and wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1056211 on Jan 21, 2010

This is exactly what I was hoping for. It is pure and wonderful. A little goes along way. I mixed it with the coconut oil. My father used this mix when I was very young. It always made the ache go away.

Wintergreen Oil

Posted by Reviewer1084535 on Apr 21, 2008

Good buy for the bottle size. A little stronger than peppermint or spearmint so a little dap will do ya, but I love it for stuffy noses, in the bath alone, or with Eucalyptus Oil espically when not feeling well. Great with kids and they sleep so good afterward..

Great for muscles.

Posted by healthybratt on Jun 28, 2011

A few drops mixed in a bit of coconut or olive oil works great to relieve sore and tired muscles. Mixed in a little Cinnamon Oil and you've got a homemade IcyHot mix.

Good choice,nice ! !

Posted by Reviewer2569685 on Oct 18, 2012

Actually, I did not care much for this oil at first, the scent reminded me of an insect repellent. But I mixed it with a little rosemary or eucalyptus oil into my diffuser and very soon the room smells wonderful.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1513084 on Apr 21, 2009

Would be nice to have an ounce or a two once container so as to lower the price per container. Wintergreen oil is wintergreen oil. Good as a liniment oil or can be added to comfrey oil for a healing oil.

wintergreen oil

Posted by Reviewer1420046 on Nov 02, 2009

it arrived on time, and in good condition. it is extremely fragrant and was perfect for its purpose.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »