• Customer Ratings

Love it - needs some patience in usage though

Posted by 4982691173983551914 on Mar 01, 2015

It is indeed very crisp but I like to use this in my morning drink (where I put black bean powder, black sesame, almond powder, oats, etc.) where I soak the blueberries in my drink for 5-10 mins to plump them up. Yummy! >> Please click "Yes" if you found my review helpful. Thanks a lot!

healthy but colors your fingers

Posted by 4635455603009547098 on Aug 19, 2013

very tasty, but it leaves your finger blue!!!!!!!

So tasty

Posted by 5674826885052423062 on Jan 22, 2016

Definitely the most tasty blueberries here on IHerb. Just whish i could bulk buy a bit cheaper.

Nice

Posted by 4838630523755067941 on Oct 01, 2013

It's yummy, its healthy, but a bit too pricey . Also, it really leaves ur fingers blue! Btw, its crunchy. So no more juice inside. My kids don like it.

Lots of small particles

Posted by Reviewer2767914 on Oct 23, 2013

Lots of small particles of blueberry. Could be flaten during shipping, so blueberries is broken to small pieces.

Good taste

Posted by 5381377404839896383 on Oct 28, 2013

Good taste, Very crisp. We just ate them from the packet but next time I'll try them in baking

Love it!

Posted by 4910802500024012430 on Dec 07, 2013

I love this crunchy, yummy snack and so does my son. I took out a star because the price is slightly high for the weight and the nutritional values printed was disappointing a little. I will buy it again, though!

Loved these!!

Posted by HealthyErica on Jun 19, 2014

I loved these! They were crunchy, tasty, and all I was hoping for. My only complaint was the size of the bag. Very small and only three servings. I was hoping for more. Over all, though, they were very pleasing.

Easy to Keep Fresh

Posted by 5252741038834688158 on Aug 02, 2013

Easy way to get your blueberries fix as it is long lasting and keeps them fresh

yummy

Posted by 5367463679135119079 on Oct 08, 2014

its much better to eat organic blueberries and get the benefits.its very difficult to find organic blueberries at supermarket ,so in order to reduce eating the berries with pesticides.i choose this one!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »